How many Flames Jerseys do you own?/ What memorabilia?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So I have a Sven Baertschi 3rd jersey glaring at me everytime I open my closet (bought it the day before Feaster was fired and Sven got sent down). Anything I can do about that?... Can I get the name and number changed?
change it to Baillie and convince Monabae to buy it?

Trae

Calgary
So I have a Sven Baertschi 3rd jersey glaring at me everytime I open my closet (bought it the day before Feaster was fired and Sven got sent down). Anything I can do about that?... Can I get the name and number changed?

I picked up a #47 third jersey for $80 bucks when he switch numbers to #27, makes for a good odr jersey :dunno:

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I picked up a #47 third jersey for $80 bucks when he switch numbers to #27, makes for a good odr jersey :dunno:

Mines a 47 too, I guess I could just wait it out, maybe he breaks out for the Nucks

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Ugh, I also have a 3rd jersey (the Calgary across the chest, not the retro) Baertschi 47 jersey.

UGH

UGH

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Prust

2008-2009 Brandon Prust gameworn/back-up/GI Flames road jersey, Set 1 – double fight straps, front fight strap shortened, listed as GI on population report but not stamped as such on fight strap and does have a couple marks on the sleeves -

xMatMcC

Jun 27, 2014
NL
It is possible to post photos from the camara roll on my phone? (Iphonehan) I've got some cool hockey stuff to share and I don't have access to a computer! Thanks pals

Isles5513

Please don't lose
May 18, 2014
Long Island
It is possible to post photos from the camara roll on my phone? (Iphonehan) I've got some cool hockey stuff to share and I don't have access to a computer! Thanks pals

Yes. When making a post, click go advanced. Then click the paper clip next to the smile face. It will open up another window on your phone's browser. Click choose file and it will show up as an attachment.

Brodano75

Расмус Дахлин
Apr 12, 2015
Go flames!!

180559_07d4ce776b0eaf38cc6972525dccada0.jpg

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
New addition -

2000-2001 Wade Belak gameworn Flames home jersey, Set 1 – good wear with some fight damage (popped stitching in the neck) –

Perceptor

World Class
Mar 19, 2012
Calgary, AB
I have a few jerseys:

Flames Authentic Home Gaudreau
Flames Authentic Retro Backlund
Flames Authentic 3rd Brodie
Flames Authentic 3rd Monahan (Father's Day Present from wife)

Non Flames jerseys:

Bruins Authentic away Bergeron
Burgundy Avalanche Koho authentic Forsberg jersey

Yini

Jan 8, 2016
I own three Flames jerseys with the name "Kiprusoff" on the back of one of them and no name on the other two.

PStronge

Jun 1, 2006
ISO: Anyone have one to sell, or know where I might find one? Need for a trade for a new Gelinas jersey

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Recent adds -

1987-1988 Shane Churla gameworn Flames road jersey - 1988 Calgary Olympics patch on the shoulder, vented neck which has some fight damage/tearing to it as well, lots of filth around the neck from being grabbed during fights, some repairs to the sleeves, tons of stick marks, good overall level of filth and wear. Jersey also has evidence of being worn prior to Churla and recycled to him based on serious fading of outline of crest and numbers vs. less fading to the outline of the letters on the nameplate. No evidence of a longer nameplate being affixed so previous wearer had a shorter name than Churla - in 86-87 #15 was Brett Hull for 5 regular season games - no way to ever prove it, but it’s at least a strong possibility -

Reactions: Kranix

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
I have 1 Home Monahan jersey
1 Home Bouwmeester Jersey
2 Retro 3rd jerseys with no name
and the jacket the trainers wear on the bench.

bobbyp6565

4th Line Goon
Sep 8, 2013
Baltimore, MD
2015-2016 Brandon Bollig gameworn Flames 3rd jersey, Set 1 – shortened fight strap, customized (tightened) sleeves with numerous material-backed repairs to those sleeves -

RedHot

Fire Dave Cameron (Fired)**
Aug 6, 2014
Calgary
Jersey Thread

A thread for any jersey discussions. What you like, what you don't. This is my opinion, feel free to share yours.

I've made it known that I think the Flames need a new look. In terms of rankings, I would put them in the lower tier of NHL jerseys. With a new core, and a (hopefully) new arena coming, it would be a good time for change.

The piping around the waist looks fairly cluttered, and with a shift towards sharper, more clean jerseys, the Flames are looking out of place. Especially their away ones.

I'm not a fan of the flags either. The colours, especially the AB flag, clash in a way that looks distracting.

There are jersey concept sites online, and I pulled a design from one that I thought looks pretty great. Credit to Laurent Elbaz on Icethetics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad