How is Sekera performing at Worlds

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
I have seen around 5 periods in total, but looking pretty decent. Can't say I noticed him that much though (which could be a good thing).

Reactions: The Nuge and Aerrol

BudBundy

May 16, 2005
The big ice will help him as everything becomes a bit less physical and a lot more cerebral. It wont really tell us that much about next year when NHL quality bombs start dropping outside of maybe seeing how he pivots and what’s happening with his first step.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
I would say, he surprised. Positive way.

I was worried, how will he play after this all injuries. But he is the man on the ice.
Unfortunately, he scored 2 own goals. One of them was a winning goal in overtime (Sweden). S..t happens :eek:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
The big ice will help him as everything becomes a bit less physical and a lot more cerebral. It wont really tell us that much about next year when NHL quality bombs start dropping outside of maybe seeing how he pivots and what’s happening with his first step.

How he pivots, his first step and just his mobility in general are really the only reasons to have any concern about Sekera. Should tell us a lot about next year as we know he is a quality NHL Dman

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He looked better as the tournie went on. He had a couple of tough breaks early - had a goal go in off him late in a game - but relatively looked okay.

(My son is a fan of the non-big 5 teams and we've watched them play three or four times via the IIHF game feeds.)

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
He's looked fine. Should be rebound next year with a bit more confidence in his knee and a summer to get in shape. I like his team mate Martin Fehervary for our second rounder. Looks like he'll be a NHL dman, just have to question the offence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad