How Hard Would It Be....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Oct 3, 2005
SK
To show Nhl games online, i mean im sure there are plenty of hockey fans like me who are at work during most of the my teams games, i would like to be able to watch them online, i would even pay a fee.

Punk

Oct 3, 2005
SK
Shaun said:
Shouldn't you being doing work when you're at work?
Well im a program supervisor for the school...so at 7 i open the gym, make sure the leader is there and leave them for an hour, i run upstairs make sure the upstairs leader is there, and i go back to my office and wait for an hour until the other programs start..so ill have at least half an hour for ever hour to watch some hockey, and dont get me wrong, i do all my office work from 1-5 :sarcasm:

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Punk said:
Well im a program supervisor for the school...so at 7 i open the gym, make sure the leader is there and leave them for an hour, i run upstairs make sure the upstairs leader is there, and i go back to my office and wait for an hour until the other programs start..so ill have at least half an hour for ever hour to watch some hockey, and dont get me wrong, i do all my office work from 1-5 :sarcasm:

Wow, can't one leader make sure the other leader is there? To quote Office Space: "But you don't understand, I'M A PEOPLE PERSON!." ;)

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
Yea, tonight they're showing Bruins-Pens and Hawks-Sharks.

They have a whole "channel" for hockey now.

Punk

Oct 3, 2005
SK
kurt said:
Wow, can't one leader make sure the other leader is there? To quote Office Space: "But you don't understand, I'M A PEOPLE PERSON!." ;)
Actually i set up, and organize all the programs, which means picking times/dates, finding people to supervise the group, and make sure everything is going smooth, then i can sit back and relax, while others carry out my plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad