How good will Alexander Ovechkin be? Better than Kovalchuk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
MOEBEAGLE said:
Yes you are right because he ( ovechkin ) is already better.

Hmm, it's one thing to say that Ovechkin may be better than Kovachuk. But to say he's already better is just plain stupid.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
thedjpd said:
Hmm, it's one thing to say that Ovechkin may be better than Kovachuk. But to say he's already better is just plain stupid.

You sound surprised. You have not read the Beagsters other recent posts have you?

fred2792

Nov 3, 2004
Ste-Therese
That depend of the criteria that you selected to know who are the best between Ovechkin and Kovalchuk. Ovechkin is a complete player and Kovalchuk is pure a sniper. The only thing that I don't like of Ovechkin is it's attitude. For now, I said that Kovalchuk is ahead of Ovechkin. If Ovechkin could have a good attitude and play with hart, he'll be better because he have more potentiel.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
fred2792 said:
That depend of the criteria that you selected to know who are the best between Ovechkin and Kovalchuk. Ovechkin is a complete player and Kovalchuk is pure a sniper. The only thing that I don't like of Ovechkin is it's attitude. For now, I said that Kovalchuk is ahead of Ovechkin. If Ovechkin could have a good attitude and play with hart, he'll be better because he have more potentiel.

I love this "Kovalchuk is just a pure sniper" stuff when he had more assists than goals, leading his team in both categories.

Sykie

Feb 28, 2002
Geneva
snhl.free.fr
Epsilon said:
I love this "Kovalchuk is just a pure sniper" stuff when he had more assists than goals, leading his team in both categories.

:lol

Agreed. Kovalchuk is the ultimate offensive stud. He can do everything, he definitly not only a great sniper.

It's like when I saw someone question his desire. Sometimes you wonder if some fans really saw Kovalchuk play before making judgment like that... :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->