How good a player is Soo's Chris Lawrence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Coccimiglio

Feb 28, 2002
Sault Ste. Marie
Visit site
The big thing with Lawrence is that he definitely has the talent to be a solid player. He only shows flashes of the player he can be. Consistency is the big thing here. If he can consistenly play to his potential he will be fine.

He also needs to use his size more.

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
thing about Lawrence is last year I found him to be a bit reluctant to use his size and strength on the ice and usually showed little effort on the ice at times as well. He has all the intangables to be a very very good prospect but this year we will see if he learned anything from last year or he is another case of a prospect with an extreme amount of talent gone to waste by overall effort on the ice.

TheGreek

Feb 28, 2002
New York
Visit site
Where do you guys see him going in the 05 draft? And how doe she compare with the likes of Durand, Setoguchi, Drazenovic, Downie, Blunden, O'Mara? Thanks!

VOB

Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
He needs to learn how to play in heavy traffic. He is skilled but as of right now he is to much of a perimeter player.

He has a decent chance to go in the first three rounds, with the first round being a slim possibility.

Brad Coccimiglio

Feb 28, 2002
Sault Ste. Marie
Visit site
VOB said:
He has a decent chance to go in the first three rounds, with the first round being a slim possibility.

Definitely. I would say that the first round is a pretty slim possibility. I wouldn't be surprised to see him gone sometime within the first three or four rounds of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad