How good a player is Prince George's Nick Drazenovic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
He cant compare with the likes of Brule and Latendresse. But he does have nice size (height at least, 6'1''). He's more of a playmaker but off to a nice start this year goal-wise.

BCCHL inactive

monster_bertuzzi said:
He cant compare with the likes of Brule and Latendresse. But he does have nice size (height at least, 6'1''). He's more of a playmaker but off to a nice start this year goal-wise.

I can tell you right now that Drazenovic is not 6'1". He is 5'10" at best....but he is still 17 with room to grow.

He is playing well with the Cougars. Too bad he doesn't have much of a team around him. A 17 year-old who is not a bonafide future superstar shouldn't be the leader on a Major Junior team. He does have a decent future though.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Van said:
I can tell you right now that Drazenovic is not 6'1". He is 5'10" at best....but he is still 17 with room to grow.

He is playing well with the Cougars. Too bad he doesn't have much of a team around him. A 17 year-old who is not a bonafide future superstar shouldn't be the leader on a Major Junior team. He does have a decent future though.

No, I've seen Drazenovic and Brule standing up next to each other and it looked like Nick had about 2 inches on Brule.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
he's got a prima donna attitude and it shows on the ice.. he's tremendously gifted, but does not seem rounded enough IMHO... sure, he needs players around him, but a really good player imo shouldn't play and allow that to become an excuse, rather he should be able to elevate players around him.. nick doesn't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->