Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 19, 2008
Does anyone else notice when you embed Facebook video or twitch streams it doesn't show up on pc yet shows up on mobile? Can you fix this because the boys need to be able to stream Fortnite twitch links on hfboards @SniperHF @SoupyFIN

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Does anyone have an issue with tweets on the new website?

If someone embeds a tweet the page keeps loading new lines if that makes sense and it makes my scroll bar really tiny and keeps scrolling. As if the page is super long

nofehr

Dec 17, 2012
Does anyone have an issue with tweets on the new website?

If someone embeds a tweet the page keeps loading new lines if that makes sense and it makes my scroll bar really tiny and keeps scrolling. As if the page is super long
If you're on Chrome, try right-click and 'inspect'. That worked for me.

Reactions: sepHF
Sep 19, 2008
the people in charge of forum UI brought back the loved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

1. G F O P
however the colors are all off. Make the text black! Put it back on the top of the page like it was originally.

Sep 19, 2008
Does HF load the articles page by default for anyone else? It's hard enough getting here now that they got rid of Page 2, now this?

kurt

the last emperor
Sep 11, 2004
Victoria
Does HF load the articles page by default for anyone else? It's hard enough getting here now that they got rid of Page 2, now this?
Haha yep. Trying to drive traffic to that content I guess. Can't blame them for trying.

I have never understood what the deal is with the link layout on the Forum page - so much scrolling, and so much unused space. They've demonstrated they can make better use of the page for all the team forums being nested within each Division section. I don't understand why they don't do that with other links to make better use of page real estate. It's kinda ridiculous. If they re-structured the page just a little bit there wouldn't have even been any need for the "Page 2" feature in the first place.

Reactions: G F O P

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I hope they fix the really bad issues the board is experiencing currently soon. It's slow, avatars don't work, and if I don't turn of rich editor, I can't even post.

Sep 19, 2008
f***ING STOP DIRECTING FORUM TRAFFIC TO ARTICLES BY DEFAULT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I'VE SEEN THE SAME BUFFALO FOOD REVIEW A THOUSAND TIMES NOW.

Sep 19, 2008
Too hung over to give a shit about these damn articles they keep sending me to when I loaf hf. Just load the focums PLEASE

MapleLeafistan

Oct 5, 2017
Victoria, BC
It's loading REALLY slow for me only when I login. Odd thing is when I log out, the forum pages all load properly. What's the deal with this?

I keep getting this error -
The following error occurred

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
my cat laid all over my keyboard and now the new post indicators went away and it doesn't automatically jump to new posts anymore

if i disable a certain add-on it works fine

someone explain this wizardry and tell me how to fix it

Sep 19, 2008
@SniperHF I noticed that this site no longer redirects you to articles by default...which no offense was one of the most DUMBEST decisions in recent memory. The articles section is easily accessible through the listing of forums. This site did NOT need to redirect users every time to articles content. We want to just access the forum and post. If you want to go to the articles, you can go to the articles through the forum listings. You did NOT need to make it mandatory viewing and I applaud you for finally taking action.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad