How can I watch the gold medal game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
It's not going to be on ESPN and since I live in Phoenix obviously no local channels are going to pick up the game. Does anyone know or have some advice on how I can possibly watch this game?! :help:

Reilly311

You can't. You'll have to catch the 15 second highlight at the end of Sportscenter.

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
Sinurgy said:
It's not going to be on ESPN and since I live in Phoenix obviously no local channels are going to pick up the game. Does anyone know or have some advice on how I can possibly watch this game?! :help:

What is the shortest flight from Phoenix to a market carrying TSN? Can't think of anywhere else - except maybe Russia??

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Man with satellite TV and all that you'd think there would have to be a way. :dunno:

JSmith81x

Your weapon is guilt
Dec 20, 2002
Visit site
Reilly311 said:
You can't. You'll have to catch the 15 second highlight at the end of Sportscenter.
They won't put 15 whole seconds on. I doubt they show any highlights, or even mention the game.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Anyone think FSN NORTH, Channel 641 (on DIrect TV) will have the game on? Anyone who lives in Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Wisconsin or Iowa could you check to see if the game is on FSN?

I ask because if it's on I can call a local bar and ask them if they have Direct TV and if they get channel 641.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Nevermind, a little research and I just answered my own question about FSN North having the game on. The avenue is closed as they have the Bucks at the Mavericks instead.

Rocky Saginuts

Jul 21, 2004
Hamildump, Ontario
You can get the audio on fan590.com. As for the video, you should pop in a tape of the Canada-Sweden game while listening. We're gonna fling the Russians around the in the same rude manner. I'll have Weber give Malkin a couple extra shots in the chops for being a wank. :dunce:

(lone)Yashinfan#79

fan590.com is broadcasting a Toronto Raptors game

mpdman said:
You can get the audio on fan590.com. As for the video, you should pop in a tape of the Canada-Sweden game while listening. We're gonna fling the Russians around the in the same rude manner. I'll have Weber give Malkin a couple extra shots in the chops for being a wank. :dunce:

(lone)Yashinfan#79

right on... the schedule on their website only goes up to this past sunday..

Feb 24, 2004
I know that any sports bar has like 10 satelite dishes(maybe more) and definately gets TSN.

When I go to Miami every year, me and my buddies always find a sports bar that gets CBC to show the Leafs game. Not the hardest thing in the world to do.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I tried calling bars for the USA vs. Czech game but it didn't go to well. They would always ask what channel and all I could say was TSN. None of them got TSN. It doesn't matter though now that I think about it. I completely forgot about it but I'd say there is little to no chance of watching the game at any sports bar Tuesday night. See there is this little game between Oklahoma and USC...

Roholte

Jun 17, 2004
Denmark
The questionmark is fitting. It doesn't appear to be on their schedule though.

But why the heck would they put the game up there, if they didn't show it?

As for the thread, I'll leave that to someone else. I have to get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad