How About [Player Name]

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
How about Eric Balenge?
He had his best season in his career with the Coyotes. I always wonder who was the BEST 1st line center this team had to play with Shane Doan? Not including Roenick.

Reinprecht really helped him.

I was hoping to see DMo in the list, the reverse shoulder was always great to watch.
I remember the had an open house thing at Glendale arena. We walked through the tunnels, to the locker room, the gym, to the massage table and there was Derek Morris just sitting on a table getting worked on.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
John Scott

Attachments

• Johnscott.jpg
    Johnscott.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
It was weird sometimes I'd be in around the arena and I'd see players, like I see Rob Blake once, Mike Morrison who only played like a few games but I knew who he was. I saw Cale Hulse I think with Gena Lee Nolin his was with him but don't remember. He was with a group of people.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
I always liked him, Schneider, before he got here. I listened to Howard Stern a lot and he mentioned he hung out with him a few while he was in NY.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Probably been mentioned but shootout star Adrian Aucoin. I remember watching a pirate stream and right after he scored the winner the streamer played the 60s Batman theme. Insinuating Bettman.

I suggested we all have "Bettman/Batman" theme avatars for the playoffs. I think it was Sniper that made them. Those were the days.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Daymond Langkow. Vermette. Yanic Perrault. Cliff Ronning. Dallas Drake.
Sean Burke, my favorite Coyote goalie and has the same birthday as me.

Michal Roszival. Traded Wolski for him, supposed to be a point producing Dman but he was one of the best defensive positional players we ever had and never saw that again on this team.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
How about Claude Lemieux?

Met him at the PHX zoo when they did a meet the players when I was a a whole lot younger. I am sure I met other players but I remember him because I got a polaroid picture and an autograph.
I remember when they still did skills competition just for the team. I went to one, the accuracy shot portion he was the only player went 4/4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad