Confirmed with Link: "Home Team", a four episode all-access series about the Panthers playoff push

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The fix is in! Who's the odd team out?

Ricck

Sep 28, 2017
Episode 1 was pretty good! when are the other eps coming out?

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Definitely shows there's a human element to the game. What a great locker room.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
so many hockey players at pysyk's easter. nice to see the team in a different, personal setting.

I like this series.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Boughner’s presentation setup for video is impressive lol

Yup, just one of the many, many detailed parts of this coaching staff, that again, we don’t see really. People think they do some video work, show up to the rink, run some drills and hop onto the ice for a game. Multiply that by about 100 and you get our coaching staff. Maybe more.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Anybody else cringe seeing Ekblad slam his head into a soccer ball multiple times?

I've had a couple concussions in my life due to a near fatal car accident, slap shot to the head and a nasty dirt bike crash and Aaron needs to really take his past head injury more seriously. I know it's just a game but I've heard soccer players have concussions from heading balls all the time.

Reactions: BeezKnees

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Yup, just one of the many, many detailed parts of this coaching staff, that again, we don’t see really. People think they do some video work, show up to the rink, run some drills and hop onto the ice for a game. Multiply that by about 100 and you get our coaching staff. Maybe more.

Nothing new to me Video Coaching is in all sports usual, starts from art of skating, till how the opponent play. I loved in that part the Skating practice Video from barkov last Year, where the Coach recorded every step he took, to analyse and correct where he can improve and so is Video Coaching in the Sports today.

Sometimes i compare it, with the forwarf Coach in football, who sits upstairs in the Box. Cause he seeing something a Coach on the field can´t see and from there on we was going step by step to the Video Programm.
In Soccer you have special Video strategy meetings, it could go over 2 hours where they only talk about next Game by a running video screen to explain. Days are done where the Coach tells you something and you cant get the hit, when you watch it later you understand it, mostly to late. :D

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
episode 3 was good. Scevior being on the first line and getting his balls busted as a "fantasy camp" player is really funny. I can definitely see Yandle wearing the C next season.

Reactions: BeezKnees

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad