Holiday GM Game #1 by donut & JW

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:avs

Have Seymon Varlamov still on the table, listening to all offers.

Looking to move Blake Comeau for a pick. He'd be an excellent third line winger for a playoff bound team.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
EVucPw.png

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:edmonton

Looking for picks or prospects, a Top-6 RW and a Top-4 RHD

Available:
  • Mark Letestu - 54% FO center, 7G-8A-15pts in 31GP. 1st unit PK center. Good 3rd line RH center scoring at .5PPG!
  • Ryan Strome - C/RW A better playmaker than goal scorer
  • Patrick Maroon - Rugged Top-6 LW on the cheap at $1,500,000. 27 goals last season. Compliments elite players (Getzlaf, Perry, McDavid)
  • Kris Russell - Top-4 D can play either side, stout shot blocking machine, warrior.
  • Some prospects available.

---

:bruins

Looking for a Top-6 RW and a Top-4 D and sparkly things.

Listening to offers for:

- David Krejci
- Ryan Spooner
- Brandon Carlo
- Jake DeBrusk
- Ander Bjork
- Riley Nash
- Tim Schaller
- Kevan Miller
- Adam McQuaid
- Top defensive prospects: U. Vaakanainen, J. Zboril
- Prospects & Picks

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Tomas Plekanec (50% retained) remains available. We are looking for a 2018 2nd round pick or equivalent prospect.

Still listening on Alex Galchenyuk but chances are at this point that he will still be a Hab after the trade deadline. We would be willing to package him with quality assets, such as DAL 2018 1st, other picks (except our 2018 1st) and some prospects for a young top line center. Not sure there are guys like that in play right now but let me know if you think of something.

Still this. Around pretty much all day for trade talks.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:sens

Available:

Jean Gabriel Pageau
Derrick Brassard
Zack Smith
Nate Thompson
Alex Burrows
Tom Pyatt

Cody Ceci
Frederik Claesson
Chris Wideman
Mark Borowiecki
Jonhy Oduya

Craig Anderson
Mike Condon

Would like a complete roster overhaul outisde of my core guys. I'd need a fairly significant piece or two in any deal involving Pageau or Ceci, the rest can go for picks and prospects.

Still this.

Around until 4 or 5 today, but then may go MIA until after the deadline (depending when that's gonna end up being).

Oduya, Wideman and Thompson will be dealt for the best D or G prospect offered.

Still shopping Zack Smith, Cody Ceci and Craig Anderson, but that may have to wait until after the deadline if offers don't improve.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Still listening to offers on:
Melker Karlsson (2nd, equivalent prospect)
Joel Ward (3rd, equivalent prospect)
Jannik Hansen (2nd, 3rd+prospect, equivalent prospect)
Mikkel Boedker (4th, equivalent prospect)
Paul Martin (3rd, equivalent prospect)

On all of these I’m willing to discuss but those are the general prices I’m thinking.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres

Last call on Kane. He will move this afternoon if no more offers.

Pouliot, Johnson and any other UFAs to highest pick.

Lehner can be moved before the deadline, but if ot we will revisit our options in the offseason.

:ducks

Willing to move one of Montour or Manson + if it brings back a high end RD. Also might look to improve our defensive depth if cheap enough.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
To :sharks
Nick Paul
Gabriel Dumont

To :sens
Melker Karlsson
Mike Robinson

Also the :sharks are very pleased to announce the signing of Aaron Dell to a 3 year contract at 2M per

Also we are placing Joel Ward on waivers.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
To :sharks
Nick Paul
Gabriel Dumont

Melker Karlsson
Mike Robinson

Also the :sharks are very pleased to announce the signing of Aaron Dell to a 3 year contract at 2M per

Senators accept.

We'd like to welcome Melker and Mike to the organization and wish Gabriel and Nick the best with the Sharks.

Might as well announce this one at the same time.

Garret Metcalf
ANA 3rd 2018

To :ducks

Chris Wideman

Last edited:

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:isles

Continue to shop for a legit 3rd line center as well as a potential goalie upgrade. I've got two firsts(NYI and CGY) as well as CGY 2nd to use as trade ammunition. Would also like to move Thomas Hickey. Will go cheap.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:sens

Johny Oduya and Nate Thompson look like they'll be dealt in the next hour.

Still taking offers on Zack Smith, Alex Burrows, Cody Ceci, Mark Borowiecki and Craig Anderson. Those are looking likely to be off-season deals though.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:vegas still looking for a top 4 RD if one is out there

Neal will stay unless I'm impressed with an offer, I'm looking to get the team some playoff experience this year and build for the near future.
Can move a bottom 6+ for an upgrade. Merrill can be had for a waiver-eligible prospect (can add a pick if it's a good one)

Carpenter and Garrison can be had for a future. Carpenter a solid 4c, Garrison a useful depth D (willing to retain or take back a dump ending this year)

Can take on cap space for a sweetener. Also moving 2019 picks for prospects

:hawks moving all UFAs except Rutta for best future I can get. Bottom 6F (bouma, wingels) nhl dmen (franson, kempny) Depth players (tootoo, martinsen, svedberg, glass).

May move Crawford or Murphy, but it won't be cheap. As much as I need the cap space, CC is a top 5 net minder this year, and RD are at a premium (top 4s have been going for 1st+). Would need to involve a cheaper NHL option + futures

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:nashville are around, we don't have a huge amount of assets available but still willing to discuss trades. Would still like to add a young LD, have Tolvanen and future picks available.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Senators accept.

We'd like to welcome Melker and Mike to the organization and wish Gabriel and Nick the best with the Sharks.

Might as well announce this one at the same time.

Garret Metcalf
ANA 3rd 2018

To :ducks

Chris Wideman

Happy to add a some depth to our backend. Anaheim is still willing to trade Montour or Manson + for a higher end RD.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:sabres

Action on Evander Kane has heated up significantly today. He will move tonight so get any offers in. But don't bother with an offer unless it involves at least a 2018 1st + a really good prospect.

Benoit Pouliot to the first person who offers a 3rd round pick. Big guy, 1.15 million cap hit, on pace for 20+ games, strong on PK, can fill up and down lineup. Good deal for any team.

Johnson moves to first team who offers a mid-pick. Good backup who we can retain 50% on and make him cheap too.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Tomas Plekanec has been traded to the New York Islanders for their 2018 3rd round pick. We retain 50% of his salary as part of the trade.

We didn't get as much as expected but rentals don't go for high prices this year. At the end of the day, we had some young players knocking at the door and we wanted to give Tomas the chance to play for a team that can use him in a significant role. We wish him all the best with the Islanders.

With this move, we are still listening to offers but are likely done for the trade deadline.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
To :sabres - William Carrier
To :vegas - Nick Baptiste

Always liked Carrier's style and fit with Buffalo. Happy to bring him back into the fold for the future. Unfortunately, in his callups Baptisite just hasn't worked. He still has some potential but has been passed by a few too many other wingers in the system for us to keep him around.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

Maroon will be dealt before the deadline, still taking offers on him.

Letestu continuing to rack up points (7-8-15 in 31GP) while bringing all the intangibles you want out of a 3rd line right handed center (ES matchups,1st unit PK, 54% FO).

----

:bruins

We'd still like to acquire a Top-6 RW.

Going to get talking with Chara's agent, but I suppose I should have my bases covered. We'll take offers on Zdeno Chara.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
TEAM AACQUIRESTEAM BACQUIRES
  • Joonas Korpisalo
  • Jack Johnson
:cbj
  • Marcus Niemalainen
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

The Oilers are looking to flip Jack Johnson at 50% ret. ($2,178,572 caphit). He's a UFA this year and a strong addition to your blueline for a team looking to make some noise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad