HOH Top 60 Centers - Round 1 Voting Results (Aggregate List)

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
HOH Top 60 Centers - Round 1 Voting Results
data lost

This list is the result from Round 1 of voting to generate a list of players for Round 2. It is not the final result.

Definitions
# of Lists: The number of top 80 lists (out of 23 total lists) on which the player was listed.
Voting Points: The number of voting points the player received. 80 points for 1st, 79 points for 2nd, and so on down to 1 point for 80th.
Change: The change from the aggregate list to the final list

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Biggest Risers
data lost

Biggest Fallers
data lost

Joe Primeau (56th) and Pat Lafontaine (59th) were the only players in the aggregate top 60 to not make the final list.

Last edited by a moderator:

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Isn't Sydney spelled Sidney? I thought the "y" version was for females (unless you're trying to make a statement there :P)

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
And yes, Colville was the lowest ranked player on the aggregate list to be made available. We came close to not even having him available - the original plan was to make the cut off after either Novy or Nieuwendyk, before we decided just to throw the doors open for Round 15.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
Don't me wrong -- if we take his career as a whole, there's no way he'S not a Top-60 Center of all time.

He just wasn't eligible.

Jack Walker wasn't eligible either. Guess those two were missed by the screening process. Made no difference in the end.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
I forgot to mention - anyone who wants the full spreadsheets in Excel format can email hohtopplayers at yahoo dot com (I'm typing it this way to avoid spam crawlers)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad