Hockey's Future Mid-season Organizational Rankings (11-20) posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Well you're the one who tried to be an ass regarding Jacob's comment.
As you seem to have trouble with comprehension let me help you :
YOU slam Jacob saying the Pens shouldn't comment on the Caps draft record given their lack of success. You add that besides Fleury (who was a "slam dunk"), no Pens first rounder is tearing it up.
I suggest you look around the league for Pens first rounders "tearing it up", and you counter by saying "oh only over the last 6 years" (obviously to save face).
Then my question is, are there many players that tear it up right now in the NHL who were first rounders without being "slam dunks"?
No there aren't many, if any. Weird you can't answer.
So, why would the Pens be any different than any other team?
It's as if I was countering with "oh I don't see many Caps rookies leading the league in points".
Completely stupid.

GodZillaAteMyZamboni

Jan 18, 2003
Visit site
Evilo said:
YOU slam Jacob saying the Pens shouldn't comment on the Caps [meaningless drivel deleted]
That's so sweet. Evilo, in all his chivalry, coming to the rescue of the poor defenseless Jacob. Protecting him from the big, bad message board monster. Thank goodness we have Evilo to patrol these boards and make sure everyone does what's right.

What a tool....

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
GodZillaAteMyZamboni said:
That's so sweet. Evilo, in all his chivalry, coming to the rescue of the poor defenseless Jacob. Protecting him from the big, bad message board monster. Thank goodness we have Evilo to patrol these boards and make sure everyone does what's right.

What a tool....
Actually you're the tool.
I didn't "protect" him, he doesn't need, I just pointed out the holes in your argument.
Seems like you still can't face you're wrong and you're trying again to make yourself look good.
Once again, you failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->