OT: Hockey Radio Show

ziggy7716

Oct 20, 2006
I just wanted to spread the word, a fellow poster on the Rangers board and I have a Hockey Talk Radio Show starting up on Thursday, it will be on Thursdays and Fridays from 6:30pm - 8:00pm and it is called "Off ThePost". We will be airing on Sportsonthego1, you can view themon their facebook page, on the TuneInRadio app, the Periscope app, or on their websitewww.sportsonthego1.com.

We'll be talking about local hockey(NYR, NYI, NJD) in addition to having some guests, most notably on 5/17/18, we'll be having Arthur Stapleof The Athletic (former beat writer for NYR & NYI for Newsday) and other notable guests in the future. Inaddition, we'll be going to the NHLdraft in Dallas in June to cover itthere, for our other show on Saturdays from 12:00pm - 2:00pm,called "On Ice".

Feel free to tune in, call in and askquestions and check out the shows.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
I didn't leave it before, but the number to the station for anyone who wants to call in is 631-676-2968. We will be having Brian Compton from NHL.com calling in tonight at 7pm, otherwise feel free to call into the show. We hope to hear from some of you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad