News Article: Hockey Family Tales: Artemi Panarin

sugoi88

Feb 28, 2016
Thank you for the translation. Nice article. Hopefully his grandpa can come to Chicago to watch him play this season.
Didn't know family of the players have to purchase tickets? I should think each player should have at least 2 tickets at their disposal!

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Thank you for the translation. Nice article. Hopefully his grandpa can come to Chicago to watch him play this season.
Didn't know family of the players have to purchase tickets? I should think each player should have at least 2 tickets at their disposal!

I would imagine they don't. I'm sure AP can probably say "Hey I need two tickets to this game", and the Hawks would give him them.

Alessandro Seren Rosso

Jun 21, 2004
Europe
thehockeywriters.com

Yes, that phrase surprised me as well. But maybe his grandpa thinks that first would be served Panarin's mother, then Panarin's wife, etc., I am not really sure.
I hope that you enjoyed this article as I really enjoyed reading it in original and translating it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad