Hockey Canada rule changes

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by Alpine, May 25, 2006.

1. Alpine

Alpine Registered User

Hockey Canada has adopted the recent "NHL" rules on obstruction/ intereference for 2006-07. Blue line and goal lines will be moved to NHL standards for '06-07 as well. Goalie equipment standards will also be changed but for 2007-08.
    At least they left out that goalie puck handling trapazoid thing.......does that mean the NHL well abandon it too....please. No red line has been in Hockey Canada rules for, I'd say over 15 years?
    www.hockeycanada.ca
    Sorry if is this is in the wrong section. But this mostly affects our youth players. Who will be our prospects. Please move if placed incorrectly.

2. FLYLine27*

FLYLine27* BUCH

PO

Disaster waiting to happen. Our referee organization adopted that standard last year (when the NCAA did) and it had a horrible result with coaches, parents, players. These are not professionals, these are kids. It won't last and most refs will not call it that tight.

3. Talent Analyst

Talent Analyst Registered User

It change for everybody in Canada ??? because i'm from Quebec and I play Midget .. its will be good to see the new rule !!! :clap: Bigger Offencive Zone ! :clap: