Historically low scoring unlikely to continue

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
There is every reason to believe Eberle would of continued his downward spiral here, he's done nothing but trend in the wrong direction since his career year in 11-12. The team tried everything to get him going including pairing him with McDavid and feeding him copius amounts of PP time and still his numbers continued to dip.

Its fair comment, and thanks for the discussion first of all, but being that regression of production appears to be a thing within this org that is long standing and not isolated that still speaks to something wrong with the org. I've hilited what I think that is before. The Country Club management ethos of the org still exists. Various hangers on employed indefinitely, managerial hegemony, these kind of business practices tend to trickle down hill in terms of work ethic. Why take your player job all that seriously when you see all these do notning managers sitting around getting paid.

Nobody within this org would perceive this as an efficient, or well run organization. Employees, players, discern that kind of thing. Accountability within this org is still limited. That hasn't changed. We just have more coaches and managers and directors and etc now. All hanging on.

heres a funny task. Without looking and checking try to figure out what K Lowe and MacT are still doing in this org other than a type of inured tenure and getting paid.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Its fair comment, and thanks for the discussion first of all, but being that regression of production appears to be a thing within this org that is long standing and not isolated that still speaks to something wrong with the org. I've hilited what I think that is before. The Country Club management ethos of the org still exists. Various hangers on employed indefinitely, managerial hegemony, these kind of business practices tend to trickle down hill in terms of work ethic. Why take your player job all that seriously when you see all these do notning managers sitting around getting paid.

Nobody within this org would perceive this as an efficient, or well run organization. Employees, players, discern that kind of thing. Accountability within this org is still limited. That hasn't changed. We just have more coaches and managers and directors and etc now. All hanging on.

heres a funny task. Without looking and checking try to figure out what K Lowe and MacT are still doing in this org other than a type of inured tenure and getting paid.

It has long been a problem for this franchise even going back to the EIG when they barely had two pennies to rub together and ran with bare bones scouting and front office and a literal non existent development system. And I agree that in the here and now the management of this team is less then ideal as they refuse to adapt to today's NHL and that seems to go for the coaching staff as well.

The management and coaching needs to be better no doubt but I believe the roster we currently have is good enough to at the very least be middle of the pack and when I see things like pro players unable to make 40 ft passes tape to tape, not able to hit the net from 25 ft out, not skating hard to loose pucks that to me is an execution issue with the team and it's completely unacceptable regardless of what's going on in the front office. I mean basic plays that should be automatic for even the worst pro players are not being made and that is on the players.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Melbourne Demons @ West Coast Eagles
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,700.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Austria vs Norway
    Austria vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $145.00