JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO

MEDIA ADVISORY: AMERICAN SUPERSTAR HILARY KNIGHT TO PLAY FOR MONTREAL
March 8, 2018

PRESS RELEASE
For immediate release

Montreal, Quebec (Mar. 8, 2018) –– American hockey superstar Hilary Knight is returning to the CWHL to play for Montreal.

On Thursday afternoon, Les Canadiennes announced that the 28-year-old free agent, and recent Team USA Olympic gold medalist, will join Montreal in time for the 2018 CWHL playoff run.

“I’m very excited for this opportunity to get back on the ice and to play in Montreal in front of Fabs fans! It’s always an honour to be able to promote women’s hockey, and my goal is to help Montreal defend their title as Clarkson Cup Champions,” said Knight.

Knight was drafted fourth overall by the Boston Blades in the 2012 CWHL Draft. A CWHL MVP and two-time Clarkson Cup winner, Knight also spent two seasons with the NWHL’s Boston Pride, helping them win the 2016 Isobel Cup. ...

Knight is expected to practice with the team this Thursday, and make her debut in the lineup with Les Canadiennes on Sunday, March 11, against the Calgary Inferno at the Bell Sports Complex in Brossard, which will be broadcast live nation-wide on Sportsnet. ...

Read more at: MEDIA ADVISORY: AMERICAN SUPERSTAR HILARY KNIGHT TO PLAY FOR MONTREAL - Les Canadiennes de Montreal

ForsbergForever

May 19, 2004
I think this is pretty huge, I'll be at the game Sunday. The Canadiennes are practically an all-star team at this point with Knight joining Marie-Philip Poulin, Caroline Ouellette, Ann-Sophie Bettez, and Cathy Chartrand. Really hoping they repeat as Clarkson Cup champs!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad