OT: HFWild 2017 Fantasy Hockey League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
No, it was me who you narrowly beat... you are Glass Cannons, right? That was a tough outcome: I was leading right until the last freaking day :D

Indeed, that's me. My team's sneaky. :naughty:

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Of course Bryan Little has a breakout night (1+2) when he's sitting on my bench. Sigh. Though that was completely deserved, he's been a big fat zero so far.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Holy shit, last night for my skaters: 4g 15a 19p +9 27 SOG

giphy.gif

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
I remember I got bewildered reactions at the draft when I took Patrik Laine with my 3rd overall pick.

Kid's now got 40 goals. NO REGRETS.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I never had a chance in the first round. I literally had only 3 days of any decent roster. 4 other days I think I could only manage to dress total of 15 skaters. Weirdest week ever. The 6 swaps couldn't fix it.

Such an anticlimax to lose like that after slowly climbing all the way to #1 in the regular season.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Feels good to be back on top again but it's a shame so many of us weren't active this year.
I think most people were at least generally checking it, but not everyone.

Looks like I should take 3rd barring a comeback here on the final day.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Sorry for the late notice. Obviously haven’t been active in quite awhile. Anyone want to participate again this year? If we get enough responses we will get a draft date set ASAP.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I haven't ever played fantasy hockey, seems much more involved than football (but less so than baseball). I'm in if another is needed.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I haven't ever played fantasy hockey, seems much more involved than football (but less so than baseball). I'm in if another is needed.
Yes and no I would say. You can basically just check once per week as long as you set your lineup for the whole week. Of course, you would want to pay more attention if you're looking to add/drop players, which you would probably need to do if you want any chance of winning.

Yahoo has made it easier where there is now a button called "start players all week", and it'll automatically set your lineup all week for you. The downside is, you would want to check it after probably to make sure the correct goalies/skaters were inserted into the starting lineup. It also resets for some reason if you add/drop players after setting your future lineups.

Wabit

May 23, 2016

Depending on the league rules it can be very involved. With the standard leagues, once you get the hang of setting your rosters, it'll only take a couple of mins a day; and that's mostly to check for injuries and set the goalies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I will be an even number (8, 10, 12, ect) manager if needed to round out the league.

If you're going to do a league the draft has to be soon (games start tomorrow night) or wait until the beginning of next league week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad