HFWF OT #7: HAPPY RUSEV DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i would gladly send you all that snow if i could. cuz f*** winter.

i just wanna go to the store without having to put layers of clothes and boots.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Having 10lbs of snow melt all at once kinda sucks though. My basement is getting some water in it. Blah. Nothing crazy but its still not great!

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Canucks fans are legitimately some of the stupidest sports fans in the world. I would say I kind of hope we stay in the basement for a while so they can see where all this irrational optimism got them, but who am I kidding? We'll be there anyway, without me hoping for it.

V dumb fan base

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Canucks fans are legitimately some of the stupidest sports fans in the world. I would say I kind of hope we stay in the basement for a while so they can see where all this irrational optimism got them, but who am I kidding? We'll be there anyway, without me hoping for it.

V dumb fan base

Are you team tank or anti-tank?

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

V dumb fan base

I feel like Sens fans are the opposite. We are almost always overly negative no matter what. Of course right now I have no problem with the constant negativity as things look bad, but I feel like they could win the cup and we would find something to be negative about. Like we won the cup, but Shane Prince had a goal his last game of the season how the F could we let him go?

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
oh dont you bring Shane Prince into this. still heart broken but yeah point proven..

yo toronto; the budweiser stage... can you just chill outside without paying? like drink beer and still listen to a show fine. i dont care about seeing. just listening.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I had a friend who canoed into Budweiser Stage from Lake Ontario. Security didn't catch him and he caught an entire Iron Maiden show for free.

Echo Beach you can just hang out outside and hear perfectly. Budweiser Stage will have some muffling issues as Bon said.

Reactions: Disclose

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
cool. ill probably try it.

heavy montreal released their line up too. not impressed.
but also fun to chill outside with friends and beer. sound is really good.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Hmmmm. There's nobody really on Heavy MTL worth going for. It's just a bunch of bands I've seen and others that are more a "eh I'd check em out if I was there".

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Ive built up like 15 vacation days so I think I am going to do a NYC/Philly trip in June to visit my friend in NYC and its been a long time since I returned to Philly as I used to live there. I am pretty excited I feel like I need a vacation badly.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
Hmmmm. There's nobody really on Heavy MTL worth going for. It's just a bunch of bands I've seen and others that are more a "eh I'd check em out if I was there".

indeed. at the same time it probably just means that the rockfest is gonna be stacked in montebello.
as i isaid, i just dont pay and hang at the fence with people. beer is cheaper and we chill in the grass. some really good shows in the past years. but with their year off i was expecting more exciting news. not something we've already seen at heavy mtl.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like Sens fans are the opposite. We are almost always overly negative no matter what. Of course right now I have no problem with the constant negativity as things look bad, but I feel like they could win the cup and we would find something to be negative about. Like we won the cup, but Shane Prince had a goal his last game of the season how the F could we let him go?
you have your Shane Prince, we have our PK Subban that we're not over.

:(

for the record I will never be over trading PK Subban. That was just wrong on so many levels.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
the other show announced: '77 montreal.
a little more interesting.

poster.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
wow those Karlsson discount with Ryan involved rumours :laugh:

Karlsson leaving the Sens = no way Habs match that tank :(

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Still waiting on the Rockfest line-up. I don't have high hopes based on the fact that alot of the big names headlining other fests aren't in the area that weekend.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Is the coming draft a strong one?
Top-5 is great.

No 1C for the Habs to grab though. Tbh I’m perfectly okay as long as Ottawa or Buffalo don’t get #1 and Habs can stay in the top-4. I want Tkachuk if we can’t grab Dahlin or Svechnikov.

Next year’s draft is the one I really want the Habs to go full on tank for and grab Hughes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad