HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
cuz she's probably really cool and you have too many stupid rules about who you date.
I'm starting to feel less bad now that she's bordering into possessive/psycho territory. Still feeling like the more I talk to her the more I know I don't like her like that.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
then tell her. how can she be acting like a girlfriend already when shes not your girlfriend.
you're letting her think she has a chance (i think.) and she's going nuts, because again you seem to change your midn alot just by reading here.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
then tell her. how can she be acting like a girlfriend already when shes not your girlfriend.
you're letting her think she has a chance (i think.) and she's going nuts, because again you seem to change your midn alot just by reading here.
I don't think I changed my mind. I think it was just differentiating feelings of friendship and more. I used to like her, but the timing wasn't right, she had a boyfriend. I even straight up told her that just recently. It's just not the same anymore. I don't think I'm doing anything to lead her on. We're still good friends at the end of the day so I'm not just going to cut off contact or stop being nice. She invited herself out to my stuff so I'm not just going to turn around and say now "you can't come."

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yes you can say you cant come. what are you talking about?
but even if you were clear, telling someone i used to like you but you had a boyfriend is a way to mislead them in their feelings.

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yes you can say you cant come. what are you talking about?
but even if you were clear, telling someone i used to like you but you had a boyfriend is a way to mislead them in their feelings.

yeah I probably shouldn't have said that but she did bring it up lol

I think I'm beyond the point of going back on it and telling her she can't come haha

start making yourself super undesirable

I can give you tips

share em

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I can't handle your av, MCG.
anigif_sub-buzz-13150-1509386679-1.gif

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah I probably shouldn't have said that but she did bring it up lol

I think I'm beyond the point of going back on it and telling her she can't come haha

start canceling every plan she think shes invited. you'll see how fast she gets the idea of dating you off her head.
you're playing her dude.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
start canceling every plan she think shes invited. you'll see how fast she gets the idea of dating you off her head.
you're playing her dude.
Like...not actually cancel tho, right lol. Cause i was supposed to meet up with one of my friends for drinks before she invited herself. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yes. go with your friend. tell her to f*** off.
grow some. dude... close her the love door. be friendly with her at he job and thats it. if thats the only relationship you want from her.

friendzone her and be clear.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sold mine for over 400. They are down to 340 on stockx now. GOAT around 340, too.

Yellow ones are still 600+. Zebras at 500ish.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
God bless Kanye and adidas for making more

You know... I have to give mad props to him. He was really hard on the fact he wants EVERYONE to have a chance to buy yeezys. And he delivered. Because I'm damn sure Adidas wanted to keep them very scarce. That hypebeast is great marketing. Instead, they made the Belugas, of all shoes, attainable.

Good on Kanye. Good on Adidas.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Glad kanye and adidas were able to team up to let everyone buy overpriced shoes instead of just a few
How very generous of them

Reactions: SeidoN

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Just acquired Auston Matthews in one of my keeper leagues. I already have McDavid, Scheifele and Malkin as my other centres. Shit son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad