HFWF OT 6: Tis the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
if she notices this crap is because she's interested. creeping at you and your phone.

she wants you to hook with "so and so" so they break your heart and you run to her.

The last part is very possible based off other things she has said.

If MCG aint interested in her though, I dont really see that its relevant. just dont do anything that might be construed as leading her along.

so this time its "Just DONT Do It" :P

still don't even know how I actually feel about her anyways lmao

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
giphy.gif

Reactions: SeidoN

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
thats the kind of crap people pull and blows back in their face. say yes to every girl she tries to hook you up with. she's doing the job at your place.
I’m just gonna go back on tinder after Christmas and find someone for New Years. :laugh:

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I thought Derrick Pouliot was ****ing awesome today. He was zipping the puck around like a damn wizard. Always fun beating the Laffs.

That does it. Time to throw down.

My office Christmas party is this Thursday. Most of the places I've worked and know try to bang it out in the first week of December. And always on a Thursday night.

Sarcastic

PosterOfTheYear2014
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
My places works until 11AM and then party from 12-3PM which is just the most bizarre time period. Was hoping for a night event to drink and mingle with folks.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Mixed signals girl sounds like she wants to be with MCG, but wants him to try to be happy so she encourages him to try to be with someone he's interested in
While also low key rooting against it because again, she wants to be with him

She's probably just as confused as you are, MCG

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Mixed signals girl sounds like she wants to be with MCG, but wants him to try to be happy so she encourages him to try to be with someone he's interested in
While also low key rooting against it because again, she wants to be with him

She's probably just as confused as you are, MCG
tbh the more I talk to her the more I realize I'm not interested like that.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I had a dream last night where there was a Fatal 4 Way Hell in a Cell match with Bucks v Hardys v Dudleys v Rollins/Ambrose and now im sad it didnt actually happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad