HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So sad.

The nice thing is, it should only be a few hours. Just something that needs to be done for an upcoming event.

Still, I wanted to kick back all day and play 2K18 :laugh:

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So sad.

The nice thing is, it should only be a few hours. Just something that needs to be done for an upcoming event.

Still, I wanted to kick back all day and play 2K18 :laugh:

I got 2k18 as well but can only play it for an hour or so tonight see I have to get my pop punk on and go see The Movie Life and The Early November tonight.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I got 2k18 as well but can only play it for an hour or so tonight see I have to get my pop punk on and go see The Movie Life and The Early November tonight.

Was at Secondhand Serenade last night and it was the most hilariously emo show I've ever been to. Me and my two friends also intentionally wore all black and hoodies and shit. :laugh:

Something so endearing hearing a crowd of 21+ year old people yelling the words like they're 15 again.

Also almost got into a fight. My friend told this group of drunk people to shut up (it's an acoustic show and we could hear them over the performer) and the girls in their group started challenging her to a fight and then one of their dude friends showed up and started calling me out and I was like, "welp. here we go. fight at an emo show."

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Was at Secondhand Serenade last night and it was the most hilariously emo show I've ever been to. Me and my two friends also intentionally wore all black and hoodies and ****. :laugh:

Something so endearing hearing a crowd of 21+ year old people yelling the words like they're 15 again.

Nice! I am wearing all black and a black hoodie at work right now....casual Friday:(

Ive had a terrible day so far so hopefully the show is fun, I love The Movielife, the Early November is decent.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
This website is awful on chrome.

Much better on Firefox, however. Still, hope they fix these issues. They're very annoying.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
yeah, same...since the switch, i havent been able to use HF on chrome.... the website works, but theres nothing to click. gotta use phone or firefox, pretty annoying

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Plekanec out tonight means Julien keeps Galchenyuk on the 4th line LW and De la Rose gets the 2C spot. What in the flying f***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->