HFWF OT 5 -- New World Order: The Bon Dedication Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I'd love to have a Radko Gudas type on the Leafs D-Core.

Though Borgman is my new crush so I'm fairly happy right now.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo how the f*** are these teachers going to ask for contract faculty to get benefits and a salary and be transitioned into full-time and when the colleges offer it, PLUS a 7.75% increase, they turn it down?

I’m actually heated

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Nah, Auston will stun Nico and his fellow jabronis. :naughty:

DE0nYMrW0AAC6p0.jpg

He doesn't raise the bar, he IS the bar!!!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
@GKJ why isn't Radko Gudas hitting enough. Or even playing like 18 mins a night. I drafted him on my fantasy teams expecting HITS. What is this?

also my school is going on strike if the union doesn't agree to something by the 16th. What a bunch of *******s.
Andrew MacDonald is Dave Hakstol's Nia Jax

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
yep, seems like they're really really going on strike. One teacher already told us she might have to scrap an entire assignment and another has told us that our second term test is going to be a take home test.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bergevin has absolutely no idea what he's doing. That team has the potential to really hit the skids and become the Avalanche or Canucks.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Bergevin has absolutely no idea what he's doing. That team has the potential to really hit the skids and become the Avalanche or Canucks.

I think it'll be worse.

As long as Carey Price is in Montreal they'll probably never lose enough games to get some top end prospects (unless they have a miracle lottery win) and his contract makes it hard to move him...and even then he's Carey f***ing Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad