OT: HFSens Fantasy Hockey League 2016-17

yoplait

May 4, 2011
D**** Out For Hjalmarsson signing up. I'm only available starting October 3rd though. So if thats not a possibility, just let me know.

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
Hopefully everyone participates this year.

Just an idea for the future, maybe we play for money. Doesn't have to be much, just enough to give people more of a reason to continue participating, even if they have a bad start.

Looking forward to getting back on top this year.:yo: Traded Spezza V2 did not live up to V1.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
The date for this is October 9th correct? Works for me but that's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, people may be away that weekend.

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
I play hockey Sunday nights at 9:00 so I'd prefer a different day. But honestly, I'll make whatever day and time work. You can never please everyone. Pick a day and I'll be there. This is EZ-Rollers by the way. I finished 3rd in 2015 and 2nd in 2016. This is my year!

yoplait

May 4, 2011
Cant make the draft date and time because my long standing league is drafting then.

I wanted to remove myself from the league so someone who can make the draft can join, but it is telling me that I cannot due to the fact that the team list is finalized.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Cant make the draft date and time because my long standing league is drafting then.

I wanted to remove myself from the league so someone who can make the draft can join, but it is telling me that I cannot due to the fact that the team list is finalized.

try now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad