HFOil Mock Entry Draft 2017 | Draft Complete

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
Still half the teams available. For those who want a quick way to check the remaining teams' draft picks, using Cap Friendly is a relatively quick way to check just by going to each team's page. https://www.capfriendly.com/teams/panthers

A handful of teams who still have at least 7 picks too - Toronto, Columbus, Colorado, LA and San Jose, though 5 of the Sharks picks are in rounds 6 and 7.

Or for those who are interested but want less commitment - Ottawa, NY Rangers, Washington, and Anaheim all only have 4 picks.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Choose a team. :)

Isles? Isles, baby

bubba-watson-handshake.gif

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Have you tried postering around town? Ad in the newspaper?

Handing out BNL's pocketguide to online mock drafts?

My boy HOCCA Scouting is gonna take the Leafs.

Maybe theres some posters that are away over the weekend and will signup Monday, but the pace of signup is concerning. We need some help here guys.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Are we taking outsiders? I could message some people that usually take part in mocks on the main boards and see if they want to join. I know at least one guy who would like to join anyway.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Are we taking outsiders? I could message some people that usually take part in mocks on the main boards and see if they want to join. I know at least one guy who would like to join anyway.

Send me a list of names and I'll take a look. If you say they're good for 7 rounds, I'll take your word for it.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
I can take a 2nd team if you need extra guys to fill out the roster.

Maybe a less attractive team like Washington since they don't have picks in the first 3 rounds.

SpoolCat

Mar 1, 2016
UR is in with the Avs.

How many Hurricanes are draft eligible? :sarcasm: Thanks, welcome aboard!

I'll draft one for sure:laugh:, it still bothers me we could have drafted Tyler Wong in the first round in 2014 and instead we drafted some bum named Leon Draisaitl.:sarcasm:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
My target goal is 6 more people, then those that want to double up can.

Just so I have a headcount, who else would double up?

bzur

Feb 11, 2007
:habs

#25 - C - Ryan Poehling
#54 - RW - Ivan Lodnia
#58 - C - Mason Shaw
#85 - C - Tyler Steenbergen
#147 - RW - D'Artagnan Joly

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad