HFNYR 2017 Fantasy Hockey League by TheTakedown

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
If the Pens have a good season (which I hope they don't) and the usual 3 (Sid,Malkin,Hornquvist) have theire usual stats I could do ok..

Overall happy With my auto draft

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
So I got a few messages from some guys that wanted to do daily lineup configurations.

ESPN doesn't let us change that once the draft has started, however if this is something that everyone wants, we can do another draft and just drop the 1st two weeks of the season...

I'm very sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if this is a problem for you guys. I want to make sure everyone is happy with the configurations

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
i think we are all fine with this....its a little different then im used to but its fun.....we are only using 2 bench spots so it is not a big deal really

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
i think we are all fine with this....its a little different then im used to but its fun.....we are only using 2 bench spots so it is not a big deal really
Agreed, don't really mind it being weekly. Makes you factor in scheduling and stuff. Strategy is key in these configurations.

If we do have to move to daily I have to make another league and then do an offline draft and give each player drafted to their original teams. Kind of a pain in the ass.

Let me know if you guys really do need to change anything.

Thanks

Adam

Reactions: Rangers in 7

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that if you are interested in trading draft picks, that is allowed. I will manually keep track of said draft picks and I'll distribute them appropriately at the next draft.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Hey all, we're close to the end of the regular season!

Prizes are going to the top 3 players! Get your roster moves in for the final push!

Any questions about prizes, let me know

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Hey all! We are starting the championship match this week! 3rd place is Vesey Season! Will email you guys more info as it seems hard to get a hold of everyone here in this thread!

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Congrats on the win man! will send out a final email tomorrow to conclude the league season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->