Hfnhl Updates

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Anybody else notice how amazing looking the new sim is? Projected goalie top scoreres last 10 record helps teams match easier

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
The roster pages aren't loading for me. Did they go down tonight or are you updating them right now Matt?

EDIT: Disregard. Too many posts to read, saw the Preseason thread after this.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Flyers
Barry Tallackson is UFA didnt sign him or want him in the locker room or showers.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I think you already got an explanation on this a week ago. See post 70.

Does the Flyers locker room even have showers, or did you trade those? :P

True sorry Mateo next time in spanish amigo cause no comprendo

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
Francis Pare, Jeremy Williams, Mathieu Schneider, Nathan Paetsche, Brett Bellemore, and Alec Richards should be removed from the Habs roster.

Thanks.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Time to check for...

The last pre-season days have been simulated. I am now just waiting for a few more of the final results for the challenges and then we will begin the season. We'll start on some daily double headers until further notice, and by the middle of February we should be matching the NHL season day for day.

I believe that I've caught up with all updates - one last thing to check for is ROOKIES - please make sure that the STATUS for all rookies is correct.

Please post in this thread any and all errors

Matthew

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
1:25 of 2nd period - Canucks goal is going for a video replay.
1:25 of 2nd period - The goal is refused. The goal has been scored and an ineligible player is on the ice..

What the hell is an ineligible player, Kershaw, and how did you get the sim to give you that break in our pre-season finale?

Also, in rookie related news, Zack Smith should have an R beside his name. Everything else looks ok though.

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
1:25 of 2nd period - Canucks goal is going for a video replay.
1:25 of 2nd period - The goal is refused. The goal has been scored and an ineligible player is on the ice..

What the hell is an ineligible player, Kershaw, and how did you get the sim to give you that break in our pre-season finale?

Also, in rookie related news, Zack Smith should have an R beside his name. Everything else looks ok though.

I have my vays.....:xcheers::xcheers::xcheers::xcheers:

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Bill Thomas can have his rookie status removed just based on the fact that he's 27. He has no contract and is a UFA so I imagine he'll be off the Kings' roster once the season starts?

Will there be any more rest days before the season starts? Thanks

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
For some reason Bryan Young is still lurking on my pro roster unsigned. And Andreas Nödl and Kyle Turris are both still listed on my prospect page, even though signed and in Turris case even traded

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
For some reason Bryan Young is still lurking on my pro roster unsigned. And Andreas Nödl and Kyle Turris are both still listed on my prospect page, even though signed and in Turris case even traded

Fixed. Except the FA thing. I guess the sim no longer removes free agents. I'll do it manually. :cry:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->