Hfnhl Updates

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Fun fact of the day: since mid-September, 20 trades have been approved. The Flyers have made 13 of those.

The only two teams that seem to be active without the Flyers as a dance partner are the Preds and Canucks. Only one of those 20 trades didn't involve Philly, Vancouver or Nashville.

Last edited:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Fun fact of the day: since mid-September, 20 trades have been approved. The Flyers have made 13 of those.

The only two teams that seem to be active without the Flyers as a dance partner are the Preds and Canucks. Only one of those 20 trades didn't involve Philly, Vancouver or Nashville.

And more to come.........:thumbu:
One rumor is that Cody Hodgson don't want to play here....he's in love with someone else....

Last edited:

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
Um... We don't have a floor, do we? :dunno:

Oh, wait, I figured it out: you mean $2.2m *over* three years, or a little over $700k a year. Right? RIGHT?

God help us all. :shakehead

Most of the contracts signed during the July frenzy look bad when listed on their own, four months later.

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Most of the contracts signed during the July frenzy look bad when listed on their own, four months later.

No arguments here. That said, I like Hall, especially in a sim capacity. There are definitely worse signings out there. It'll be interesting to see what happens next year with the CBA... Can it save us from ourselves? (History would say an emphatic "NO!")

But you know I'm just stirring the pot. ;) *mashed potato* *cabbage patch*

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I meant $24M over 4 years ...oops I must be looking at Vokoun:D

One of the top 5 goalies in the world over the last 5 years? I'm sleeping just fine, and will be better still once the Caps make a change in coaches. (Need to do something to shake up those guys, it seems Boudreau is being tuned out at this point.)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
One of the top 5 goalies in the world over the last 5 years? I'm sleeping just fine, and will be better still once the Caps make a change in coaches. (Need to do something to shake up those guys, it seems Boudreau is being tuned out at this point.)

Ask for, and you shall receive: Dale will shake those ******** into shape! (It just looks like it'll take more than 1 game to do it...)

As an aside, the index and rosters appear to be down, I assume that's for some of Matthew's ongoing maintenance post-virus.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
As an aside, the index and rosters appear to be down, I assume that's for some of Matthew's ongoing maintenance post-virus.

Indeed - I was receiving so many emails about errors that I took down the files to stop the flood. ;) See my new thread for an explanation.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Kershaw sent me a message saying he's stuck in traffic at the playboy mansion and won't be back until Monday. So no updates or simming until then.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Age probleme Derick Brassard he's 24 years old not 29...

Alexander Vasyunov(R) he's dead
Barry Tallackson I never sign him back (UFA)
Brian Sutherby I never sign him back (UFA)

thanks

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Kershaw sent me a message saying he's stuck in traffic at the playboy mansion and won't be back until Monday. So no updates or simming until then.

Thanks Sean...

vagrant said:
Mason Raymond's contract somehow disappeared in the last update. $2.5 million for 2 years.

I still have to get to some of the lost updates - still working on the ratings. Those will be finalized today.

islanders said:
Can you double check ages of players.

No. I don't have time for that. But if GM's check their rosters and post or email errors I will fix them.

flyershfnhl said:
Barry Tallackson I never sign him back (UFA)
Brian Sutherby I never sign him back (UFA)

Unsigned free agents do not get removed from rosters until the season starts. As I've mentioned before and the same that happens every year.

SPG said:
Everything looks good with NYR except Jakub Kindl is a D. Thanks for putting in the work on this, Matt.

Welcome!

Brent Burns Beard