HFNHL Organizational Rankings

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Ville and me have compiled a ranking of the HFNHL Teams, somewhat similar to HF's organizational rankings for NHL teams. We used a points system to grade each team's prospects by position (Forwards, Defense, Goalie) from 1(worst) to 10(best). Also we used the NHL's criteria for rookies to determine who is still a prospect and who not.

A player cannot have played more than 25 games in any single preceding season nor in six or more games in each of any two preceding seasons in any major professional league. The player must not be older than 26 years before September 15 of the season in which he is eligible.

We are listing only the top 6 forwards, top 4 defensemen and top 2 goalies in the write-ups, but we also considered the overall depth for the rankings.

(When all was said and done and we sorted the list, we found out that our teams ended up #1 and #2 - somewhat "unfortunate") Please add your comments (but be nice :))

Enjoy!

1 - Colorado Avalanche

The Avalanche was the clear-cut choice for the top organization in the HFNHL. GM Ville Isopää has done a terrific job rebuilding the once-proud franchise and the future seems to have multiple cups in store for this team.
There are no real weaknesses in the prospect pool, except one could say there are no clear top defense and goalie prospects, but the potential of the prospects is intriguing.

Forwards: Sidney Crosby, Rotislav Olesz, Nicklas Bäckström, Bobby Ryan, Eric Fehr, Marc-Antoine Pouliot,
Defense: Keith Ballard, Paul Ranger, Brian Lee, Ryan Parent, Lars Jonsson
Goal: Ondrej Pavelec, Riku Helenius

2 - Nashville Predators

A step below Colorado, Nashville features the best goalie pool in the league as well as incredible quality and depth on defense. However, there is a serious lack of firepower up front and the only true scoring forward prospects are Corey Perry and Lauri Tukonen. The quality and depth of character forwards remains a strength though.

Forwards: Corey Perry, Lauri Tukonen, Ryan O'Marra, Jesse Joensuu, Jamie McGinn, Dan Fritsche
Defense: Erik Johnson, Braydon Coburn, Anton Babchuk, Kurtis Foster
Goal: Kari Lehtonen, Josh Harding

3 - Buffalo Sabres

The reigning Stanley Cup winner managed to maintain a healthy prospect pool despite compiling a cup-winning team. There is great quality in all areas, only the foward ranks lack some depth. Most of Buffalo's top prospects already have NHL-expierience and will contribute very soon to the success of this franchise.

Forwards: Andrew Ladd, Travis Zajac, Stanislav Chistov, Kris Beech
Defense: Ryan Suter, Marc Staal, Shawn Belle, Fedor Tyutin
Goal: Ryan Miller, Tyler Plante

4 - New Jersey Devils

The Devils are among the top franchises thanks to their incredible bunch of scoring forwards. Getzlaf, Semin, Vanek and O'Sullivan have already hit the NHL and have superstar-potential. In goal the Devils have young star netminder Marc-Andre Fleury, but lack some depth in that area. Defense is a reason for concern as there is no top prospect and no depth at all.

Forwards: Ryan Getzlaf, Alexander Semin, Thomas Vanek, Patrick O'Sullivan, Alexandre Picard, Petr Vrana
Defense: Joe Finley, Matt Smaby
Goal: Marc-Andre Fleury, Kelly Guard

5 - Detroit Red Wings

Very good goaltending and a bunch of potential top six fowards are the strengths of the Red Wings system. With Henrik Lundqvist and Antero Niittymäki, GM Drew Niece should be set in goal for years to come. The problem appears to be in front of the goalie. Sasha Pokulok and Dennis Wideman are nice prospects, but they lack star power and there are not many defense prospects in the Red Wings system.

Forwards: Brad Boyes, Martin Hanzal, Claude Giroux, Jussi Jokinen, Magnus Kahnberg, Martins Karsums
Defense: Sasha Pokuluk, Dennis Wideman, Brian Salcido, Kirill Lyamin
Goal: Henrik Lundqvist, Antero Niittymäki

6 - Vancouver Canucks

The Canucks feature a very balanced set of prospects in every area. There is no weak position and with Evgeni Malkin and Andrej Meszaros they have two allstars in the making. Depth in goal could be better, but overall a very strong group of young players.

Forwards: Evgeni Malkin, Patrick Eaves, Drew Stafford, Robbie Earl, Nigel Dawes, David Krejci
Defense: Andrei Meszaros, Kristopher Letang, Francois Beauchemin, Noah Welch
Goal: Carey Price, David McKee

7 - Los Angeles Kings

The Kings seem to have their future top 6 forwards already in place. The player with the highest potential is goalie Cam Ward who has won a Conn Smythe Trophy already despite being only 21 years old. The weaker points of the Kings system is depth in goal and top prospects on defense.

Forwards: Gilbert Brule, Derrick Brassard, Jack Skille, Marek Zagrapan, Alexander Vasyunov, Joshua Hennessy
Defense: Ryan Whitney, Jonas Junland, Jussi Timonen, Johan Fransson, Matt Greene
Goal: Cam Ward, Karri Rämö

8 - Carolina Hurricanes

2 names jump out when you look at the young Hurricanes. Alex Ovechkin and Dion Phaneuf, 2 young players who are already stars in the NHL. However, there is more to the Canes' prospect pool than these 2. A bunch of former first round picks give them quality depth on offense and defense. The story is different in goal. With only longshot Michal Valent, the goalie pool is mediocre at best.

Forwards: Alexander Ovechkin, James Sheppard, Ryan Kesler, Lee Stempniak, David Backes, Blake Wheeler
Defense: Dion Phaneuf, Cam Barker, AJ Thelen, Milan Jurcina
Goal: Bobby Goepfert, Michal Valent

9 - Anaheim Ducks

Great defense is the strong point in the Ducks prospect pool. Top prospects like Jack Johnson and Niklas Kronwall lead the way and the very talented group of forwards seems to be tailor-made for the new NHL. The Ducks lack a goaltending prospect with starter potential, something that will need to be fixed.

Forwards: Mike Cammalleri, Michael Grabner, Petteri Nokelainen, Tomas Plekanec, Jason Pominville, Antti Miettinen
Defense: Jack Johnson, Niklas Kronwall, David Fischer, Dennis Seidenberg
Goal: Pekka Rinne, Yann Danis

10 - Edmonton Oilers

A very deep group of talented scorers and two-way fowards as well as top-prospect Ladislav Smid and Hannu Toivonen give the Oilers every reason to be happy about. Depth on defense and goal could be better, especially with Ty Wishart being the only other legit NHL defensive prospect.

Forwards: Dustin Brown, Alexander Steen, T.J.Oshie, Ales Hemsky, Paul Stastny, Kenndal McArdle
Defense: Ladislav Smid, Ty Wishart, Sami Lepistö
Goal: Hannu Toivonen

11 - New York Islanders

Tuukka Rask is the top prospect for the Islanders, Marc-Edouard Vlasic is rapidly rising and could be a gem. Other than those 2 players, the Isles feature solid quality and depth in all area but are lacking star-potential.

Forwards: Alex Bourret, Chris Stewart, Jeff Tambellini, Ryan Stoa
Defense: Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Matt Lashoff, Cody Franson, Keith Seabrook
Goal: Tuukka Rask, Justin Pogge, Joe Palmer

12 - Philadelphia Flyers

A potential star in every position, defense remains the strongest position for the Philadelphia Flyers. Depth up front and in goal are reasons for concern and should be adressed in the near future. The Flyers young players should soon get a shot at cracking the lineup.

Forwards: Jeff Carter, Igor Grigorenko, Barry Tallackson
Defense: Tim Gleason, Brent Seabrook, Michael Sauer, Boris Valabik
Goal: Pascal Leclaire

13 - St. Louis Blues

The Blues have a well balanced-group of young players in the system, with some players having the potential to make it big in the NHL. However, the jury is still out on the long-term potential of Andrew Cogliano, Guillaume Latendresse and Dennis Persson. With David Leneveu not developing as expected, the Blues might need to re-stock their goaltending in the future. Overall depth is a strength though.

Forwards: Andrew Cogliano, Guillame Latendresse, Ben Maxwell, Cody Burki, Dan Paille, Adam Pineault
Defense: Dennis Persson, Brendan Mikkelson, Chris Summers, Dustin Byfuglien
Goal: David LeNeveu, Jhonas Enroth

14 - Dallas Stars

The Stars' prospect pool is all about offense. Bluechippers Zach Parise, Jonathan Toews and Mikko Koivu have star potential and should be contributors very soon. Depth on quality on defense and in goal is questionable though.

Forwards: Zach Parise, Jonathan Toews, Mikko Koivu, Scottie Upshall, Marcel Hossa, Hugh Jessiman
Defense: Mark Mitera, Mark Popovic, Christoph Schubert, Vitaly Anikeyenko
Goal: Jeff Drouin-Deslaurien, Dan Ellis,

15 - Florida Panthers

Incredible potential and depth on forward compared to a rather thin defense corps and only one potential NHL goaltender - thats what the Panthers prospect system brings. The forwards are not only about scoring, the team already seems to have their future captain Mike Richards on board.

Forwards: Mike Richards, Marek Svatos, Bryan Little, Evan McGrath, Matt Moulson, James Neal
Defense: Keith Yandle, Trevor Daley, Kirill Tulupov
Goal: Michael Neuwirth

16 - Calgary Flames

With skill and depth among both forwards and defensemen, the Flames looks very sharp for the future. The lack of goaltending however drops them down to the bottom half of this tight ranking. This doesn't seem to be anything to panic over yet as the team has a solid goaltending tandem in Theodore-Raycroft.

Forwards: Wojtek Wolski, Devin Setoguchi, RJ Umberger, Steve Downie, Ondrej Fiala, Lauri Korpikoski
Defense: Steve Eminger, Zbynek Michalek, Scott Jackson, Andrew Albers
Goal: Dmitri Pätzold

17 - New York Rangers

Both some top end quality and depth up front and on defense. Goaltending is a questionmark even if Vincent might turn out ok.

Forwards: Michael Frolik, Petr Prucha, Trevor Lewis, Nick Foligno, Jim Slater, Chris Bourque
Defense: Shea Weber, Jakub Kindl, Alexei Emelin, Michal Barinka
Goal: Alexandre Vincent, Matt Keetley

18 - Pittsburgh Penguins

Top line quality on all positions, but with no depth. The Pens need to re-stock the depth in the organisation, but with a young team, they have time to do it slowly.

Forwards: Peter Mueller, Dan Bertam, Ryan White
Defense: Luc Bourdon, Matt Pelech, Brett Skinner
Goal: James Howard, JP Levasseur

19 - Ottawa Senators

One of the deepest best sets of quality forwards in the league. If the rest of the team was in as good shape, it'd be scary good. However, the defense is thin and the few that are there have large questionmarks around them. Goaltening looks good but no depth. Adding defense is the key for Ottawa's future.

Forwards: Anze Kopitar, Chris Higgins, Kyle Wellwood, Roman Voloshenko, Enver Lisin, Jiri Hudler
Defense: Denis Grebeshkov, Dmitri Vorobiev
Goal: Marek Schwarz

20 - San Jose Sharks

Good depth and skill up front, Very nice depth on defense, not much to show in goal. The forwards have intriguing potential and there is very good potential on defense as well. Going for a goalie in the next draft maybe?

Forwards: Alexander Radulov, Tomas Kopecky, Kyle Chipchura, Andrei Kostitsyn, Stefan Ruzicka, Ryan Stone
Defense: Mark Stuart, Taylor Chorney, Chris Campoli, Kevin Klein
Goal: Jason Bacashihua

21 - Phoenix Coyotes

Two allstar forwards to build around, but little depth. Defense is the opposite, no stars, but some decent depth. Montoya should provide very good goaltending in a few years.

Forwards: Phil Kessel, Jiri Tlusty, Peter Olvecky
Defense: Ivan Vishnevski, Theo Peckham, Jamie McBain, Logan Stephenson
Goal: Alvaro Montoya, Reto Berra

22 - Chicago Blackhawks

Some depth up front, but no clear top 6 forwards. Very impressive offense from the back, although the lack of defensive defensemen is obvious. Good Goaltending combo, should be good for years.

Forwards: Maxime Talbot, Dustin Boyd, Yan Stastny, Petr Kanko
Defense: Mike Green, Matt Niskanen, Mathieu Carle, Carlo Colaiacovo
Goal: Jonathan Bernier, Jeff Frazee

23 - Toronto Maple Leafs

Nice top end skill and decent depth up front. As for the defense, some depth, but no real quality. Goaltending could turn out ok, but isn't among the league leaders.

Forwards: Jordan Staal, Alexei Kaigorodov, Colby Armstrong, Jiri Novotny, Petr Kalus, Franz Nielsen
Defense: Matthew Corrente, Lasse Kukkonen, Niklas Grossman, Michael Vernace
Goal: Corey Crawford, Billy Thompson

24 - Minnesota Wild

A competative group of forwards with some intresting potential. Defense also looks good with size, skill and depth. Goaltending is something that they will have to find answers to, as Bishop is the only one there.

Forwards: Robert Nilsson, Niklas Bergfors, Alexander Perezhogin, Matthew Lombardi, Jakub Kleips, Vyacheslav Trukhno
Defense: Matt Carle, Yuri Alexandrov, Vladimir Mihalik, Michael Funk
Goal: Ben Bishop

25 - Boston Bruins

Intresting potential up front, little potential and even less depth on defense, while goaltending is average at best. Defense needs a lot of help fast, or the team will have to build it's defense via free agency.

Forwards: Benoit Pouliot, Thomas Fleischmann, Peter Sejna, Bobby Hughes, Janos Vas, Loui Eriksson
Defense: RJ Anderson, Dustin Kohn
Goal: Corey Schneider, Kristofer Westblom

26 - Atlanta Trashers

Okposo gives Atlanta something to build on up front, apart from him they lack depth and skill. Defense has two solid guys and then nothing. Goaltending looks ok. There's a lot of re-stocking to do before this team can challenge the top of the rankings.

Forwards: Kyle Okposo, Ilja Zubov, Jannick Hansen, Dominic Moore
Defense: Ben Shutron, Andrei Zubarev
Goal: Devan Dubnyk, Tobias Stephan

27 - Montreal Canadiens

Intresing group up front with both potential and 2-way play. Defense is thin, but has a potential leader in Sanguetti. Adding a goaltending prospect must be a priority for this team.

Forwards: Robbie Schremp, Valtteri Filppula, Antoine Vermette, Vladimir Zharkov, Paul Gaustad, Joel Lundqvist
Defense: Bobby Sanguetti, Chad Denny, Ryan O'Byrne
Goal: Jeremy Duchesne

28 - Tampa Bay Lightning

Thin set of prospects, with some potential up front, but with questionable defense and goaltending. Considering the loss of 1st roudners for the RFA-signing of Hossa, look for Tampa Bay to stay among the bottom teams for years to come when it comes to organisational depth.

Forwards: Carl Söderberg, Patrick Thoresen, Dan Ryder, Johannes Samuelsson, Corey Locke
Defense: Alexander Edler, Oscar Hedman
Goal: Stefan Liv

29 - Washington Capitals

The lack of any top prospects, combined with the lack of depth on every position except for goal, where the Caps have good depth in potential backups. There's a lot of work to be done here, and it won't happen over night.

Forwards: Chris Durand, Martin Latal, Kris Versteeg, Chris Kelly, Juraj Simek
Defense: James Wisniewski
Goal: Peter Budaj, Chris Beckford-Tseu, Jaroslav Halak

30 - Columbus Blue Jackets

Columbus has some quality up front, but lacks both quality and quantity on defense and goaltending. Apart from a few prospects who are graduating, there's little to smile about in the organisation. The lack of depth and quality hurts the team enough to have them finish last in the league. There's a lot of work to do to get out of the bottom teams.

Forwards: Steve Bernier, Dustin Penner, Konstantin Pushkarov, Nikolai Kulemin, Jan-Mikael Juutilainen, Jeremy Colliton
Defense: Filip Novak, Kevin Montgomery
Goal: Kris Lazaruk

Last edited:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Great article, guys! Although, you forgot to include Trevor Lewis (17th OV - 06 NHL draft) for my team. He's tearing up the OHL (25 pts in 16 GP) and would probably boost my ranking of 20 overall a little bit ;)

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Great article, guys! Although, you forgot to include Trevor Lewis (17th OV - 06 NHL draft) for my team. He's tearing up the OHL (25 pts in 16 GP) and would probably boost my ranking of 20 overall a little bit ;)

Fixed.

Toronto_AGM_Adil

Apr 9, 2006
Sorry Greg, but you can't have spot 23 :)

BTW Tony good job on the list but I think it's only fair that you add Petr Kalus to our list. I'd make a point of fighting for Shkotov to make the list as well but we're still mad at him for staying in russia this year ...

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Phew! GREAT article boys... really enjoyed it... and I like every GM I will disagree with my ranking... especially the state of my goaltending.. my saviour is that 9th round draft pick and CHL player of the week, from Red Deer, James Reimer! :) HaHa... this must have been lots of hard work, thanks SO much for putting in the time and effort!...

Default101

Great work guys, yea i disagree with my ranking, when i saw this come up i immediately scrolled down to thirty and was suprised to go up the list and still not see my team untill #21 no complaints lets just hope these guys pan out :)

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Very cool article guys.

Unlike most of the other GM's so far, I actually pretty much agree with where I'm ranked and it's about where I expected upon opening the thread.

Kudos to you both for the research.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
30 - Columbus Blue Jackets

Columbus has some quality up front, but lacks both quality and quantity on defense and goaltending. Apart from a few prospects who are graduating, there's little to smile about in the organisation. The lack of depth and quality hurts the team enough to have them finish last in the league. There's a lot of work to do to get out of the bottom teams.

Forwards: Steve Bernier, Dustin Penner, Konstantin Pushkarov, Nikolai Kulemin, Jan-Mikael Juutilainen, Jeremy Colliton
Defense: Filip Novak, Kevin Montgomery
Goal: Kris Lazaruk

I knew we'd paid a heavy price in our run to the finals last season, but dead last? Ouch! :help:

I still thought we were ahead of at least a few organizations in terms of young potential. Names like Ryan Potulny, Nate Davis and Blake Geffrion may not have star potential, but should be decent. In net, I actually think both Mike Smith (Dallas, although his age may disqualify him) and Martin Houle (Philadelphia) come ahead of Lazaruk, but I agree there's still room for improvement there, which is why (pending league approval) I've swung a deal to reacquire one of my former draft selections from my previous team. (Actually, looking at the rankings, it's sort of a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul, as it's just a couple of names from the second-worst team in the ranking - doesn't speak well to my long-term, record, does it?) Quality on D (although I'm liking both Ryan and Gryba from this last draft) and depth overall definitely leave much to be desired.

So while I'm not sure that absolute dead last is where this group belongs, I wholeheartedly agree with the core sentiment - there's LOTS of work to do.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Some rankings might look a bit off, but we had our reasons. We rated forwards, defense and goalies from 1-10 and took the sum of it. So a really high rank was only possible with all 3 positions having good prospects. So Carolina ended up with 9 for forwards, 10 for defense and 1 for goalies, the sum being 20. Considering Colorado ended up with 10-9-9 = 28 and from rank 2 to about 23 it was very close, that explains Carolina's low rankings.

Also we did not only take a few top guys into account, we also rated depth.

Douglas, we were actually discussing putting you ahead of Washington and Tampa, since your top guys Bernier and Penner are WAY ahead of everyone else, but Tampa and Washington at least have a little something on defense and goal :)

Please don't kill us, gentlemen. If someone comes up with his own rankings, we'd be glad to discuss them :)

Last edited:

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Forwards: Alexander Ovechkin, James Sheppard, Ryan Kesler, Lee Stempniak, David Backes, Blake Wheeler
Defense: Dion Phaneuf, Cam Barker, AJ Thelen, Milan Jurcina
Goal: Michal Valent

Now that I have time to calm down. I agree that my goaltending is weak. But to say that Valent is my best tender in the system when guys like Bobby Goephert, who singled-handedly took St Cloud State almost to the WCHA title, and Joe Fallon, who pretty much was the reason Vermont did so well in the Hockey East coming from a weaker ECACHL, are doing better than him. Admittedly both haven't started the season well but still you can't discount what they have done. I mean if it were not for Montoya, Goephert would have been #1 for Team USA.

For me, Goephert and Fallon should be ahead of Valent. But I guess that is what opinions are for. Apart from that I'm happy. This is what my list is gonna look like next year current.... :)

Forwards: James Sheppard, David Backes, Blake Wheeler, Chad Rau,P-A Parenteau,Ashton Rome
Defense: Cam Barker, AJ Thelen, Alex Goglioski, Grant Lewis
Goal: Joe Fallon, Bobby Goephert

Graduates: Alexander Ovechkin, Dion Phaneuf, Ryan Kelser, Ryan Craig, Milan Jurcina, Lee Stempniak.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
in fact we overlooked goepfert for carolina. added him and thats a slight help in the goaltending department. good enough to move him into the top 10. (thats how close it is there, at least at our ranking-system)

if anyone feels we missed a prospect, just let me know.

(also added Kalus for toronto)

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Nice articles guys

Wow, I din't expect to be in top 10, I don't know why other GM are arguing about how their team is placed. The bottom line is that prospects are only good if they make the NHL and ranking is good to see on paper.

Last edited:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
in fact we overlooked goepfert for carolina. added him and thats a slight help in the goaltending department. good enough to move him into the top 10. (thats how close it is there, at least at our ranking-system)

if anyone feels we missed a prospect, just let me know.

(also added Kalus for toronto)

Now that Lewis has been added, my ranking looks about right. Thanks again for putting in the work to compile this list... at the very least, it's broken the silence on the board and has gotten some discussion going.

On another note, I'm in the market for goaltending prospects if anyone is interested in discussing a deal... as you can see, the NYR goaltending prospects cupboard is pretty bare :)

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Douglas, we were actually discussing putting you ahead of Washington and Tampa, since your top guys Bernier and Penner are WAY ahead of everyone else, but Tampa and Washington at least have a little something on defense and goal :)

Gosh, I hope my post didn't sound like I was complaining - I'm not! The case for guys like Potulny, Nordquist, Davis, Geoffrion, Ryan, Gryba, Smith and Houle still wouldn't shift me much. It's disturbing to realize that I have an enormous amount of work to do just to restore my system to even average level.

And I still don't have a damn Cup. At least I can take some small solace in the fact that I got closer than the NHL Leafs have in my lifetime! :cry: :banghead:

I'm quite impressed with the work you guys put into this - thank you for doing it!

HFNHL Red Wings

Excellent job guys. Don't listen to all these whiners, HF's list gets overly critcised too. It sounds like you followed a logical and consistent methodology and that's all that matters.

This is probably the most researched, time consuming and challenging article to have created that I have seen any GM take the effort to develop in years. Well done and greatly appreciated.

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
to help mike out in LA. you missed Ryan Whitney all together, and he's about as hot a blueline prospect as there is in the HF (even if i am slightly biased with him being a former Sabre!)

Good eye, even I missed that one! :) Like all teams I have a lot of sleepers who I personally think could make it one day, but it goes without saying we can't rank ALL our prospects. Honorable mentions for the Kings would be Jeremy Williams, Ryan Shannon, Alexei Mikhnov, Jarkko Immonon, Erik Christensen, Clayton Stoner, Mark Fistric, Sergei Kostitsyn, Brad Marchand (2006 draftee tearing up the QMJHL), Harrison Reed, Aleksander Suglobov, Peter Harrold (college UFA dman at a PPG as an AHL rookie so far), etc.

GREAT Article guys! :yo:

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
Good eye, even I missed that one! :) Like all teams I have a lot of sleepers who I personally think could make it one day, but it goes without saying we can't rank ALL our prospects. Honorable mentions for the Kings would be Jeremy Williams, Ryan Shannon, Alexei Mikhnov, Jarkko Immonon, Erik Christensen, Clayton Stoner, Mark Fistric, Sergei Kostitsyn, Brad Marchand (2006 draftee tearing up the QMJHL), Harrison Reed, Aleksander Suglobov, Peter Harrold (college UFA dman at a PPG as an AHL rookie so far), etc.

GREAT Article guys! :yo:

We did consider those guys Mike, but for the article we only listed the top guys. Otherwise some teams would have very long lists on some or all positions..

Dempsey

Mark it zero
Mar 1, 2002
Ladner, BC
We did consider those guys Mike, but for the article we only listed the top guys. Otherwise some teams would have very long lists on some or all positions..

Oh I know. There are some teams in the HFNHL will really impressive prospect depth...can't rank em all :) Best article I've read in a long time though and much appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad