HFNHL Lightning Trade Block

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
It's been a strange season in Tampa and the time for some action has come. I have a couple different goals I'm open to achieving this season.
  1. Cap Restructuring: I will need to make some changes with the top players on my team so the cap is allocated a little differently.
  2. Playoff Push: I'd like to add a rental or two to get back into a playoff spot. I have the ability to take on roughly $6m in expiring contracts to make this happen.
I'm not looking to blow my team up so any deals to accomplish #1 above will need to be tilted towards actual hockey trade than a futures only deal. To accomplish #2 I have a variety of picks or prospects that can be moved.

Bigger names on the block are...
  • Jonathan Huberdeau: Least likely player to go anywhere but I will put his name out there if someone wants to take a run at him.
Also available and more accessible...
  • Kevin Labanc
  • Pius Suter
There's very few untouchable players so if there's someone else you see feel free to make an offer if it helps me achieve one of the above points. You can get me via WhatsApp or email preferably but I also pop on Slack occasionally if needed.

Last edited:

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
I've added Stastny to the forward group as a rental but there's still space for another add somewhere.

Also adding Anton Forsberg to the block. Having his best season and just signed an extension today.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4