HFNHL Lighting Pre-Draft Trade Block

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
As usual, heading into the draft, I hold a number of picks and am open to a variety of possibilities.

First on the block is a number of Day One picks where I'd like to trade a few out to 2018. Even #3 is up for grabs...

TAM 1 (#3) - Interested in trading down for another top 10 1st and a 2018 1st. May also consider packaging it up with more for a high end youngish NHL player.

TAM 2, NYR 3, TAM 3, CBJ 3, SAN 3, NJD 3 - Plus a selection of 4ths available to move up/down or out of this draft.

Next up a few prospects available for picks...

Alexandre Belanger, Andrey Makarov, Blake Siebenaler, Conner Bleackley, Henrik Samuelsson, Magnus Nygren, Mason Geertsen, Olivier Leblanc, Pius Suter, Stephen Harper, Vladimir Tkachev

And finally, I'm still open to adding a quality youngish NHL 2nd pair D before the expansion draft. Open to packaging a young forward and/or picks and prospects.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
As we get closer to the expansion draft I'm still open to adding a youngish top 4 NHL D if you've got one to move. I'm also open to a move post expansion if you're interested in any of my young NHL forwards but don't have room to protect them right now.

Plus the 3rd overall pick is still in play for another top 10 pick+ or as a package towards a good NHL player.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
With Day One of the draft done I have the following picks on the block for the remaining rounds:

4th Round
113, 118

5th Round

Looking to move at least half of these for 2018 picks. Get me on WhatsApp or email.

Last edited:

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Pending approval picks 97, 101, 102 & 111 have been traded. That's likely a wrap on my draft picks moving for the year.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad