HFNHL Hurricanes News

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
After an embarrassing lose to the Penguins, it appears as though the Hurricanes have made a big trade with the Islanders. Nothing is confirmed yet but word is that Milan Lucic is coming to the city of cojonudos.

"We can't be embarrassed like that on home ice and expect things to stay the same" said the clubs GM.

No word on what is going back to Island in this trade, but one thing is for sure the Hurricanes aren't tanking.

"No way we are tanking. I have no interest in the annual D&D games in June. All I care about is winning" is what the clubs GM said when asked about the upcoming Draft and this seasons results up to this point.

Last edited:

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
"No way we are tanking. I have no interest in the annual D&D games in June. All I care about is winning" is what the clubs GM said when asked about the upcoming Draft and this seasons results up to this point.

Big trade. Look forward to seeing what this one is since it hasn't made it to the SimGod inbox yet.

I enjoy the bolded part coming from the guy who currently holds 4 picks in the 1st round of this draft, and I believe at one point had 5. Of course you have no interest in the draft...of course. :sarcasm:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Muy bien senor Lemoine. Draft pick and playoffs and maybe gm of the year if you go far in playoffs. You have my vote. Leave the tanking to the others ur a winner.

tanking.jpg

Lord Stanley

Revoluccion Leader
Feb 24, 2003
In your head
revoluccionsoup.sauna.ca
Pimping my All-Stars

Jon Lemoine - Eastern Conference GM, Let some key players test the RFA market and got them signed long term to below market deals. Which has allowed the team to have one of the lowest payrolls in the league and still be one of the top teams in the East.

Patrick Roy - Eastern Conference Coach, Roy has taken a team that many expected to finish outside of the playoffs and so far managed to have them be a top 4 team in the East.

Ben Bishop - Eastern Goalie, Where might we be without the performance of Ben Bishop. He is in the top 15 in GAA and Sv%. Top 10 in wins, and shutouts despite his team giving up the 2nd most shots per game. Also giving up more shots then they take.

Alex Goligoski - Eastern Dman, He is amongst the leaders in every category for defence man. 7th in points, tied for 12th blocked shots, 6th minutes played 15th takeaways.

Stephane Robidas - Eastern Dman, Also amongst the leaders for defenseman should be a write in vote. 4th in takeaways, tied 8th in minutes played, 5th shots blocked, just outside the top 15 in points.

James Van Riemsdyk - Eastern Forward, 10th in the league in goals, 5th in shots, 14th leading scorer amongst centres, 8th amongst LW, 9th points per 20 minutes, 4th Power play goals, and tied 7th penalty shot goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00