HFNHL GM Opening: New Jersey Devils - Seeking Applicants

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Long time New Jersey Devils GM Rich Epstein has decided to step down as GM due to time constraints.

As such, we have an opening in the league with New Jersey.

If you know anyone with experience or who might be good for the role, have them email [email protected] and [email protected]. Any application should include a proposed plan of action for the Devils, experience in SIM hockey or fantasy hockey, etc.

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Rich - if you're reading the board it's a shame to lose a veteran like yourself but as with Hasnain I recognise there are times we all have to ask ourselves where the HFNHL fits into other life priorities and our limited time. It's always been a pleasure speaking with you. Best wishes.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
We'll miss you Rich. It's been a pleasure -- now I don't know who's gonna be the temporary keeper of the Flamettes 2nd round picks....

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
So, thanks for the kind words. And for the record, I'm quitting because you wouldn't trade me Barzal even though I've been begging (literally) since draft day.

Honestly, this is a great league and a lot of fun, and I would love to still be part of it. Ultimately, I quit because I wasn't doing the league justice by sticking around. I kept wanting to find the time, but couldn't, so I decided to step down before the offseason.

Good luck to all, and, should things free up, I'd love to come back.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I would just like to announce that I have taken over ownership of the New Jersey Devils. I will be making a formal press conference over the weekend detailing my plans and vision for this team and it's future. I can promise you all a few things, I will keep the integrity of this team intact that Mr. Epstein has done so well over the past years. I also will be diligently looking to bring this team back to its once proud glory days, so as is always the case when a new group takes over a team - everything and I mean EVERYTHING will be scrutinized and looked at to see what management members and players meet the criteria and culture we want here.

I firmly believe that every player has a price and we will always be actively looking to improve our team, so if any of you fellow GMs have any interest in looking at our players during this transition period, please know that we are open for business, and will make any move(s) that will improve this team presently and for the future.

I look forward to speaking and working with you all over the next season and beyond. Press conference to detail more plans moving forward.

Sincerely,

Chris

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Welcome to the HFNHL!
Robb / PIT
Thank you, and I just want to apologize to everyone who has been having some difficulties today logging in to HF...I understand our announcement of taking over the Devils organization has sent HF into a near meltdown with record number posters trying to get online and post their congratulations and approval of this historic franchise...

We also would like to warn everyone that we will be having a formal press conference on Sunday, so please be warned that HF might go into slowdowns or complete shutdown over our massively anticipated press conference...So please plan accordingly and again our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences this will cause you all..

Game on!

Last edited:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Welcome aboard, Chris - the winds of hangs are blow MG through the east, it seems - should make for an interesting summer. Hope you enjoy the HFNHL as much as we do!

Douglas / CBJ

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
welcome to the league! it's great to have another active member of the boards take over the franchise. i have long valued your opinion on american born prospects and it has impacted my draft strategy at times. looking forward to poaching your ratings the way i always do with brock's ohl lists.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
welcome to the league! it's great to have another active member of the boards take over the franchise. i have long valued your opinion on american born prospects and it has impacted my draft strategy at times. looking forward to poaching your ratings the way i always do with brock's ohl lists.
you son of a bitch!!!! hahahah

good to see you here too, you have been around a long time as well, and I think we did a number of fantasy leagues/mock drafts etc in the past..looking forward to the league and upcoming draft!

Reactions: Vagrant

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Welcome aboard, Chris - the winds of hangs are blow MG through the east, it seems - should make for an interesting summer. Hope you enjoy the HFNHL as much as we do!

Douglas / CBJ
Thanks Douglas, another old-timer on HF I see!! Good group of guys here, and I am sure it will be a great year and beyond! Appreciate it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad