Chicago
Columbus
Winnipeg

Last edited:

PasiK

Jun 11, 2007
Paimio, Finland
did i found a mistake?

"For the purpose of these players a cutoff date of September 15th will be used for birthdates. Anyone born prior to September 15th, 1989 would be considered 25 years old and not bound by the rookie salary cap and contract term limitations. Anyone born September 15th and after would be considered 24 (or younger) and will need to be paid within the rookie salary cap and contract term limitations (or European aged 25-27, see above)."

should 1989 be 1990?

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
did i found a mistake?

"For the purpose of these players a cutoff date of September 15th will be used for birthdates. Anyone born prior to September 15th, 1989 would be considered 25 years old and not bound by the rookie salary cap and contract term limitations. Anyone born September 15th and after would be considered 24 (or younger) and will need to be paid within the rookie salary cap and contract term limitations (or European aged 25-27, see above)."

should 1989 be 1990?

Correct. And fixed. Should be self explanatory though. My bad as I copy and paste stuff from previous years thread and thought I had caught everything (in terms of updating years).

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
For next year, it might be good to add a note to the instructions that the lotteries will be held starting from the players with the least amount of teams offering.

It's been this way every year Ville.

Logistically it makes the most sense. When running the bingo process it would take forever to start with 24 then dig through the hopper to find each number as you work down the list. Starting at the bottom and simply adding a ball as teams increase is much quicker.

Doesn't hurt to add I suppose, but it's nothing new.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad