HFNHL Florida Panthers Trade Block

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
With Seabrook gone, it only makes sense for the Panthers to fully rebuild. The team has gotten off to a slow start this year. And even though Florida is playing better lately, it has not been enough to convince GM Brock Otten that his team is a legit contender. Tired of using patch work to fill holes, the time has come for Florida to rebuild in order to be stronger in the future.

The following players are on the trade block:

Jason Chimera (83CK, 75SC, 72DF, 91LD)
Brian Gionta (71SC, 79DF, 69PA, 92LD)
Josh Gorges (87CK, 90DF, 83LD)
Matt Hunwick (86DF, 78CK, 60PA)
Mark Streit (65PA, 50SC, 82LD)

The following prospects are available for picks, other prospects, roster players beyond this year:

Nick Paul
Mike McCarron
Riley Stillman
Oscar Fantenberg
Trevor Murphy
Sergei Zborovsky
Harri Sateri or Max Lagace (for teams looking for a cheap back-up or 3rd goalie next year).
Dmytro Timashov
Dennis Gilbert
Matthew Peca
Kasper Bjorkqvist

I can be reached through email or whats app.

Last edited:

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
With the all star break around the corner, Eric Staal and Matt Hunwick have been officially added to the trade block.

Staal has to be one of the better centers on the market and is having an NHL all star season currently.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Once Mike Fisher officially comes out of retirement (plays a pro game), he will rejoin the Panthers on a 2 year deal @ $5,500,000.

He will be added to the trading block at that time (if it is before the deadline).

He will have a 76SC, 76PA, 84DF, 87CK, 96FO, and a 94LD.

Some very good and balanced ratings.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
Just a few veterans left on the block now.

For Gionta and Streit I'm looking for 4th rounders. For Chimera and Gorges I'm looking for 3rd's. Hunwick, because he's an easy auto sign on a cheap deal and has good ratings, I'm probably going to be more picky in the late 2nd range.

Room for negotiation, but these guys all have great ratings and would be great assets for your playoff push.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->