HFNHL Edmonton Oilers GM Relieved of Duties

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Effective immediately, Matt Kaminski has been relieved of his duties as general manager of the Edmonton Oilers. This was due to improper conduct towards various members of the admin team (in particular the DoPP).

A new GM of the Oilers has been named. He is returning to the league after a hiatus (let the rumours begin). I'll let him introduce himself when he gets the time to do so.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Yes I am I want to trade him all the Canucks prospects....all even Landeskock and Hall.
Does he have cojones or sleep with prospects too.?

Last edited:

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Sorry I've written two full intros but, maybe b/c I'm back to being listed as a "rookie User", anything I write longer than a couple of lines doesn't seem to be getting posted so I'll keep this super short.

I'm Drew Niece and I'm the new GM of the HFNHL Oilers, formerly the HFNHL Red Wings GM for 10 years, and look forward to working with everyone.

I can be contacted at CopperAndBlueGM@gmail

Last edited:

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Drew!!! So pumped to have you back in the league!!

Looking forward to the next GM meeting, and who knows, maybe this time around we'll actually complete a trade now that we're no longer division rivals!

Welcome back my friend.

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks guys good to be back.

I'm glad I switched to gmail - Alavaro I eventually found the trade offer you referenced in the "Special Promotions" (aka sales spam) folder instead of the main inbox - how does google know ;)

CopperAndBlueGM

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks again.

If there is indeed an Toronto area GM's meeting going on soon again (especially if it's pre-deadline one) please send me the coordinates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->