(HFNHL) Checking centre on the market in Columbus?

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I've been approached by a couple of clubs about moving a checking center, specifically one of Manny Malhotra or Dominic Moore. I'm not particularly disposed to trade either, as I see them both playing an important role in what I hope will be a long post-season run.

That said, I happen to have the depth to be able to afford such a move (which I presume is why these teams thought to approach me), and I'm always willing to listen to what GMs have to say. So if you think a player like that would make the difference for your club's chances this year (and are willing to pay accordingly!), drop me a line.

It should be noted that I'm within a hairsbreadth of the cap, so am not looking to take salary back. If - and it's a BIG if - I am to consider moving one of these guys, it would only be for a high-quality prospect, possibly in a package with a depth defenceman (one with a manageable salary, for obvious reasons) and/or a pick, depending on which guy we're talking about, and what prospect is being offered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad