Post-Game Talk: HFCaps League in NHL Bracket Challenge

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I'm in. :nod:
And since I'm in, it will be diffucult for you all to win :cool:

I sit in 2nd place in the daily pickem thread on the main hf board. Only 2 pts behind the leader.
Btw, I was the leader since the 4th day of the regular season (after the first saturday) for more than 4 months, then I was 2nd, then I regain the lead, but since few days/week there is another leader. The actual leader, was just copying my picks for the biggest part of the year and then I made some mistakes.:(
Now I have 44 games to win this thing.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I'm in. :nod:
And since I'm in, it will be diffucult for you all to win :cool:

I sit in 2nd place in the daily pickem thread on the main hf board. Only 2 pts behind the leader.
Btw, I was the leader since the 4th day of the regular season (after the first saturday) for more than 4 months, then I was 2nd, then I regain the lead, but since few days/week there is another leader. The actual leader, was just copying my picks for the biggest part of the year and then I made some mistakes.:(
Now I have 44 games to win this thing.

What a last final days.
Finally won it by 1 point :cool: (nothing will change tonight)

So, join this league on nhl.com guys, come measure yourself against the winner :cool:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Well, I want to change my name, but the "save changes" button doesn't work.

So you can call me V :sarcasm:

(ot) I like this movie btw

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
1523469672-capture-d-ecran-2018-04-11-a-17-26-30.png

Please don't kill me lol. (I'm a little bit superstitious, don't want put the Caps as winner)

And since we can't choose the number of games in R2, R3 and R4

Round 2 => All games in 7
Round 3 => All games in 6
Round 4 => the final in 7 (hesitated with 6, but will go with 7)

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I've just seen your predictions. Well, the bottom right part of the screen, looks sadly familiar :laugh::cry: for almost everyone.

But I think everybody will be happy if calicapsfan wins this bracket, at least if her cup winner is correct :bow::crossfing

Reactions: calicapsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->