Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Did this a few years ago. Haven't seen it done consistently this year so far.

Vote for who you think the best winger in the league is. Will leave that up to each voter - best right now? Best for next season? Best last season? All are valid. Averaging out these within this vote should help.

Please suggest names to add as well, if you'd like to see someone added to the poll. Gonna try to limit it to 10 names at a time at least for the early votes.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Over the past three seasons, the top scoring wingers in the regular season are:

1. Jonathan Huberdeau
2. Artemi Panarin
3. Patrick Kane
4. Brad Marchand
5. Mitch Marner
6. Johnny Gaudreau
7. David Pastrnak
8. Kyle Connor
9. Matthew Tkachuk
T-10. Mikko Rantannen
T-10. Alex Ovechkin

Kucherov has missed a ton of time, so as good as he is, it's hard for me to pick him #1. Honestly, I might go with Huberdeau. Kaprizov is up there though.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Still Kucherov.

A bit questionable how good he is to be honest. Is he on McDavid's level? He might be. He beat him in 2019, and then back to back 'almost smythes'. Can even say 'back to back to back' since he was favorite if Tampa 3-peats imo.

But with his repeated injuries, we haven't seen him in a full season in a while. It's possible other top wingers (Marner, Huberdeau, Kaprizov, etc) have reached his level now and that he doesn't tower above them...

So - he's just become a bit harder to rank is all. But until proven otherwise - I still have him as #1.

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Kuch!

Although it feels close than recent years. Marner, Rantanen, Kaprizov and the Boston lads are not that far off.

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
Kaprizov > Kucherov. He draws many more penalties, is more disciplined, is the better defensive player, and he’s even the better even strength scorer.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
Over the past three seasons, the top scoring wingers in the regular season are:

1. Jonathan Huberdeau
2. Artemi Panarin
3. Patrick Kane
4. Brad Marchand
5. Mitch Marner
6. Johnny Gaudreau
7. David Pastrnak
8. Kyle Connor
9. Matthew Tkachuk
T-10. Mikko Rantannen
T-10. Alex Ovechkin

Kucherov has missed a ton of time, so as good as he is, it's hard for me to pick him #1. Honestly, I might go with Huberdeau. Kaprizov is up there though.

I can see Huberdeau being someone who will be picked later than he should.

He's up there among the best, not #1 in my personal opinion though.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I think it’s Kaprizov. I’m not sure people who don’t watch a lot of wild games really realize just how good he is and the impact he has on the players around him. For goodness sake, the guy made Ryan f***ing Hartman look like a legit 1C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad