Speculation: HFBoards Mock Draft 2013

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
I ran a lottery simulation a while back and came up with a draft order which can be seen here. I decided that instead of coming up with a mock draft myself I would have the fans of each team vote on their pick. I'll post the collective results once every fanbase has voted.

Carolina has the 14th pick. Thus far, Mackinnon, Barkov, Jones, Monahan, Drouin, Lindholm, Shinkaruk, Pulock, Ristolainen, Domi, Lazar, Zadorov and Erne have been selected. Who would you take with the 14th overall pick?

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
If Fucale isn't off the board by 14th, I would suspect he would be a strong candidate. He's been a bit underwhelming this year, but the potential for a franchise goaltender is still there. By the time he's ready, Cam will be entrenched in his prime hopefully.

Reactions: MinJaBen

DKQ

Generic User Title
Jun 17, 2012
Press Box
I'd like to get at least 15 votes before I move on to the next team, so if you have lurked this thread without voting please cast a vote

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Exactly. Kid's already playing in the KHL, if it were easier to get him over here he'd already be off the board. But due to the KHL all things aren't equal.

Reactions: MinJaBen

w e l o s t b o y s

Drawing Frog 8
Nov 21, 2009
London
I love Horvat and think he'll end up being better than his teammate Domi but I think(at this point at least), taking him at 14 is a stretch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->