GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/7/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
That call might honestly be evidence of officiating corruption. It was so ****ing bad.

Conspiracy. LOL. Laine gets blatantly tripped heading towards the goal, a few minutes before and no call. And of course there is a conspiracy against the Sharks. Good one.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Conspiracy. LOL. Laine gets blatantly tripped heading towards the goal, a few minutes before and no call. And of course there is a conspiracy against the Sharks. Good one.

Sorry, no. The refs have plausible deniability on anything in traffic. But there was ABSOLUTELY no traffic here at all and it was obvious the momentum of the game shifted after that PP goal, so for them to call that there is just so f***ing blatantly bad. Worst call among all the terrible calls I have seen this season and honestly as far back as I can remember.

You just don't f***ing make that call there. If you do you are materially actively deliberately trying to affect the outcome of the game.

AnonoJet

Jul 22, 2013
Sorry, no. The refs have plausible deniability on anything in traffic. But there was ABSOLUTELY no traffic here at all and it was obvious the momentum of the game shifted after that PP goal, so for them to call that there is just so ****ing blatantly bad. Worst call among all the terrible calls I have seen this season and honestly as far back as I can remember.

Going into hysterics doesn’t make you any more believable. If you feel better with conspiracy theories, then fill yer boots.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
SJ has been getting away with lots all game, it was a make-up call. There is no conspiracy.

f*** no, this wasn't a "getting away with things" call. both teams have been getting away with things. that was WAY too obvious of a bullshit call, WAY WAY WAY too f***ing obvious.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
**** no, this wasn't a "getting away with things" call. both teams have been getting away with things. that was WAY too obvious of a bull**** call, WAY WAY WAY too ****ing obvious.

I disagree. There was no attempt whatsoever to slow down. With the route he took, he's either hitting the goalie or running interference on Enstrom. Penalty either way.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
Oilers definitely need a rebuild. They have no top pair defencemen, no 1st line wingers, and Draisaitl is massively overrated. It'll take 3-4 years at least for the Oilers to even come close to being a playoff team again.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I disagree. There was no attempt whatsoever to slow down. With the route he took, he's either hitting the goalie or running interference on Enstrom. Penalty either way.
Um, he's trying to get the rebound off his shot. He has no reason to stop. Enstrom pushed him directly into his own goalie. Stop trying to shift the blame.

Reactions: Phu

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
It was a really, really terrible call and it takes a really bad one to stand out in the NHL. It's okay to admit that and be happy you profited.

McDavidCrushedLarkin

Jun 12, 2016
Why would leafs fans be salty? We're quite happy with how the season is going.

Just offering my opinion on the team. Quite a sad franchise and fanbase.

Have no idea but your posting history its riddled with salty tears regarding the Oilers. For someone whose so called "quite happy" with how their teams season is going, you'd think you'd focus on that instead of bashing the Oilers during their misery.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Why would leafs fans be salty? We're quite happy with how the season is going.

Just offering my opinion on the team. Quite a sad franchise and fanbase.
Agreed.

I just watched McDavid get his pocket picked by 5 foot eight Vinny Hino. That's the Oilers season/franchise in a nutshell.

Only time I noticed McJesus all day. Good clean fun going on in the UC

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
that one call f***ed up the whole rest of the game. f*** you refs, f*** you nhl.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
that one call ****ed up the whole rest of the game. **** you refs, **** you nhl.
4bUV7Ls.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Oilers definitely need a rebuild. They have no top pair defencemen, no 1st line wingers, and Draisaitl is massively overrated. It'll take 3-4 years at least for the Oilers to even come close to being a playoff team again.

They are executing their plan.

Rasmus Dahlin in the Oilers uniform by summer time.

Reactions: Sam Spade

CaptBrannigan

Apr 5, 2006
Tampa
Detroit and Tampa just don't like each other. Even players that weren't on the teams for the two playoff meetings lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->