GDT: HFBoards 4/11/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
What does his performance last year have to do with this year? Weird comment.
If he gets Pittsburgh in last season Florida doesn't make it and Habs get a mid 1st pick. Don't give a damn what he does this year.

Ate the leafs gonns get a goalie before Matthews retires?
If the Coyotes move where is Matthews going to go when his contract is up?????

Reactions: PaulD

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Holy hell how has Dahlin not been KO'd yet? He's been begging for it for years.

In typical fashion, instigates a scrum end of game vs WSH, then immediately ducks his head and hides. He's going to get his lunch fed to him in one of these scrums the way he pretends to be a tough guy. At least a guy like Seider has the balls to back it up.

Dahlin always looks like he's going to cry when guys start throwing punches.
Tell me you didn't watch the scrum without telling me you didn't watch the scrum.

Hint- it wasn't Dahlin who instigated it, it was Oshie pretending to be superman running Thompson into the glass. Dahlin's stick swirl slamdown of Oshie was hilarious though

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If he gets Pittsburgh in last season Florida doesn't make it and Habs get a mid 1st pick. Don't give a damn what he does this year.

Fans like you make me happy that the Canadians are a tire fire of an organization.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The Habs are never going to be good again man.
Best to just move on and find a new sport.
I can wait a couple of years for the next dynasty. I think you are confused. You are thing of the Flames who will never be any good because unfortunately no one wants to play there. At least some players (Matheson, Savard, Allen, Toffoli etc) want to play for the Habs. I wouldn't be surprised if the Habs have FA's interested in them after next season.

gach

Aug 2, 2018

Isn't Matthews a Mormon?

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Does domi ever not jump people when he fights? Or is he too scared to wait for the other person to drop the gloves before he starts throwing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad