Who is the Avs #7 Prospect?

• G - Adam Werner - 2016 #131 - (13)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
For Gilbert, I'm just going to make an executive decision and say "not a prospect anymore". I realize it's arbitrary but it will just end the back and forth, I could go either way but there's no point nitpicking details for weeks on end.

As for expectations, I think as a #7/8 depth D he should be fine right now. He'll start in the AHL thanks to our depth, but I could see him getting a callup this year to see what he can do in our system, but I'm not expecting a diamond in the rough. It would be nice if we had another Graves on our hands, but that was such a lucky break I don't know if I can bring myself to EXPECT it to happen again, even though I'm hoping for it.

AvsInRhodey

Oct 26, 2020
For Gilbert, I'm just going to make an executive decision and say "not a prospect anymore". I realize it's arbitrary but it will just end the back and forth, I could go either way but there's no point nitpicking details for weeks on end.

As for expectations, I think as a #7/8 depth D he should be fine right now. He'll start in the AHL thanks to our depth, but I could see him getting a callup this year to see what he can do in our system, but I'm not expecting a diamond in the rough. It would be nice if we had another Graves on our hands, but that was such a lucky break I don't know if I can bring myself to EXPECT it to happen again, even though I'm hoping for it.

Fair enough. For what it's worth, I found the back and forth helpful in getting a little more info on him. Maybe not the point of this thread so perhaps I should have started a new one dedicate to him. Kinda new to this posting thing.

Reactions: McMetal

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Fair enough. For what it's worth, I found the back and forth helpful in getting a little more info on him. Maybe not the point of this thread so perhaps I should have started a new one dedicate to him. Kinda new to this posting thing.
We get off topic in threads all the time, this was at least related to the polls and prospects so you're doing just fine. :thumbu:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
We get off topic in threads all the time, this was at least related to the polls and prospects so you're doing just fine. :thumbu:
DisguisedDesertedHyena-small.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad