Hf p4p #1

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I hear that statement that everyone's on roids all the time, no idea if that's true, but a lot of people haven't been caught. And Jones has been caught twice now so at best he's cheating a lot more than everyone else.

Might Mouse is fighting in a class where like 1% of the male population could even make the weight, so given statistics, he's not as impressive as those fighting in the common divisions. I'd pick half the people on this list before MM.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
I hear that statement that everyone's on roids all the time, no idea if that's true, but a lot of people haven't been caught. And Jones has been caught twice now so at best he's cheating a lot more than everyone else.

Might Mouse is fighting in a class where like 1% of the male population could even make the weight, so given statistics, he's not as impressive as those fighting in the common divisions. I'd pick half the people on this list before MM.

not sure where you're getting these numbers. The average height of a flyweight is about 5'05''. This is a very common body frame in the human population.

Last edited:

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
not sure where you're getting these numbers. The average height of a flyweight is about 5'05''. This is a very common body frame in the human population.
I'm using common sense. What percentage of the population could ever make 125 in top form. And then what percentage of those people are going to head toward professional fighting as a career. Almost infinitely less than people at 145+ by my guess.

Last edited:

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016

He seems to be super badly at hiding it. Should ask some tips from Amanda Nunes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->