HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I just received an e-mail from Marissa this morning which is good news as far as I'm concerned. She's acknowledged a transition in staff and and provided contacts until they are fully staffed which is expected by mid-September.

As far as pdf tickets, I wouldn't count on it unless you have proof that they were promised. Even then, it's probably not going to happen as they are promoting being able to send them via text or e-mail to another individual.

Before I renewed back in February, I asked a series of questions via e-mail, so that I would have "proof". I like to have things in writing. In reply, my (now-former) rep replied: I am confirming I can send you PDF’s next season without a cost

Marissa was cc'd all of the e-mails (including that one), so I am glad to hear that she is still around.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Before I renewed back in February, I asked a series of questions via e-mail, so that I would have "proof". I like to have things in writing. In reply, my (now-former) rep replied: I am confirming I can send you PDF’s next season without a cost

Marissa was cc'd all of the e-mails (including that one), so I am glad to hear that she is still around.

Let me know how this goes because I have it in writing from my rep too but was told last week nobody is getting them period.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
Sorry but pdf tickets should be an option ....when you cut to the chase the only reason I see them not allowing it is so that the ticket exchange is the only place you can sell tickets and if that is indeed the case then that is Devils greed taking over...make a couple of more dollars but leave your fan base unhappy..

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Sorry but pdf tickets should be an option ....when you cut to the chase the only reason I see them not allowing it is so that the ticket exchange is the only place you can sell tickets and if that is indeed the case then that is Devils greed taking over...make a couple of more dollars but leave your fan base unhappy..

You would probably still be able to sell on SH but would need to request printed tickets and go that route. They're definitely attempting to direct all resales to TE.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
pulled a pair of uppers in 226 row 6 for $155 after all fees. that might be the only thing left other then club seats. looks like prices are way higher then yesterday.

season ticket presale looks like they released a few tickets today. don't choose the pick your own seats option, have to use pick for me.

This is another change from last season if I recall. When I needed tickets, I could contact my rep, purchase what I needed and avoid TM fees. At least that's how I believe it worked. Anyone?

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Let me know how this goes because I have it in writing from my rep too but was told last week nobody is getting them period.

Yeah, let me know if you hear anything, as well. I use my tix for business some times, and not all my clients want to deal with the app (not to mention getting spammed by the Devils once they get their contact info).

Lsck of PDFs will likely be a deal-breaker for me, especially since I got it in writing PRIOR to renewal (and the e-mail chain, which I have, shows that PDFs were an important consideration in renewal).

They also indicated that all unused Rewards Points will be rolled over ... wouldn't shock me if they just disbanded that (or severely cut it back).

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah, let me know if you hear anything, as well. I use my tix for business some times, and not all my clients want to deal with the app (not to mention getting spammed by the Devils once they get their contact info).

Lsck of PDFs will likely be a deal-breaker for me, especially since I got it in writing PRIOR to renewal (and the e-mail chain, which I have, shows that PDFs were an important consideration in renewal).

They also indicated that all unused Rewards Points will be rolled over ... wouldn't shock me if they just disbanded that (or severely cut it back).

Did you request hard tickets at least? I know it's not as easy as pdfs but if you see your clients on a regular basis you can just give them the hard tickets.

I miss the pdfs as well, its just making things more difficult so they can control the price floor online.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Did you request hard tickets at least? I know it's not as easy as pdfs but if you see your clients on a regular basis you can just give them the hard tickets.

I miss the pdfs as well, its just making things more difficult so they can control the price floor online.

You can still sell on stubhub even with mobile entry tickets. I haven't done it but I know it's possible.

217 Forever

Sep 15, 2014

They don't control the price on TE, they just get a cut instead of nothing like with stubhub. All I know is that if stubhub goes away so do I. They're trying to sell my a partial plan in the last freaking row for a $56/game average. Yes they include a bunch of popular games, but I bet I could get at least 10 of the 13 games for $40ish at most on stubhub.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Last edited:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
After seeing my long-term rep recently move on and now apparently my short-term rep as well, I received an email from a fella I talked to last week saying he'd now be my 'permanent' rep. My new rep is the guy that answered the phone when I tried Marc's number last week.

Definitely appears to have been quite the culling over there.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
Anyone know if Jake Clements is still there..he was great ..was told he got a promotion but do not see him in directory at all

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
You can still sell on stubhub even with mobile entry tickets. I haven't done it but I know it's possible.

reply received from stubhub:

Hello

Thanks for contacting StubHub!

We’ve taken a look at your account and you will soon be given the ability to sell Mobile Tickets

Your account has been sent for final approval. Once the approval process is completed you will receive specific instructions on how to list your tickets.

**Please refrain from listing your tickets until you receive the instructions**

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Anyone know if Jake Clements is still there..he was great ..was told he got a promotion but do not see him in directory at all

Jake left in June to take a job with an e-sports franchise also owned by the Harris group. He was my former rep too....very nice and responsive I liked the guy.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Is this non-PDF thing just for STH/package holders, or is it for everyone buying tix, even through TicketMaster and Stubhub?

Because I $*$&#(@) hate mobil "tickets" with a passion. God forbid your battery dies, or something happens to your phone, it's annoying.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Is this non-PDF thing just for STH/package holders, or is it for everyone buying tix, even through TicketMaster and Stubhub?

Everyone except brokers with existing contracts I believe? I think though as their contracts expire, that will be the last of PDFs.

I can't get a PDF as a STH or from the ticketmaster tickets I bought.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Question: does Scott O'Neill have an email address I can reach him at? No I am not going to send him an unhinged rant or something stupid. I met him a few years ago at a Sixers STH event and he was impressed that I traveled 5 hours each way to get to the game. Anyways I just want to reach out to him and politely ask him if he can help me get the money the Devils owe me. Given that my contact with the team was sacked this seems like the prudent course of action (especially considering I'm a Sixers STH). Again I am not looking to flame the guy, just want to appeal to him for help.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Question: does Scott O'Neill have an email address I can reach him at? No I am not going to send him an unhinged rant or something stupid. I met him a few years ago at a Sixers STH event and he was impressed that I traveled 5 hours each way to get to the game. Anyways I just want to reach out to him and politely ask him if he can help me get the money the Devils owe me. Given that my contact with the team was sacked this seems like the prudent course of action (especially considering I'm a Sixers STH). Again I am not looking to flame the guy, just want to appeal to him for help.

You could try [email protected] or [email protected].

iqKmBF1.png

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
You bought Sixers season tix, really???

I hate them now since these reps are calling or emailing about Devils tix with Sixers contact info.

Philly sports is a mess.
Phillies are 45-78
Sixers have a stranglehold on last place for quite some time.
Eagles haven't won a meaningful game in quite a while and have never won a SB.
Flyers are coming off a terrible season and 1975 was their last Cup.

Last edited:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
You bought Sixers season tix, really???

I hate them now since these reps are calling or emailing about Devils tix with Sixers contact info.

Philly sports is a mess.
Phillies are 45-78
Sixers have a stranglehold on last place for quite some time.
Eagles haven't won a meaningful game in quite a while and have never won a SB.
Flyers are coming off a terrible season and 1975 was their last Cup.
Been a STH for 6 years. My seat is $10 a game which is the main reason I've kept them. Go to the 10-15 games I want to see and sell the rest which pays for the whole thing. Basically the economics work. I'm a Knicks fan and it is literally cheaper for me to pay $410 for Sixers seasons and get 2 games vs the Knicks than it would to go to two games at MSG. And not to mention my tickets for this year are paid for already from seller credit from last season. This will probably be my last year because it's a sure thing the price goes through the roof in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad