HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Previous thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1731141

This is the thread where HF members can buy and sell Devils tickets with some relevant info:

Facebook page cj and others run for buying and selling tickets: Log into Facebook | Facebook
Devils' regular season schedule: New Jersey Devils Schedule

Single-game pricing info and promo schedule available eventually...

Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals. Buyer beware.

This thread is for information regarding the Rock (policies, FAQ's, etc). This is NOT for selling tickets. You can find ticket sales here.

Info about the Prudential Center

FAQ's regarding the Prudential Center (including camera info)

PruCenter Food Menus

Restaurant Info

Directions/Parking

Pre-Paid Parking

Mass Transit Info

Box Office Info

Seating Chart (Devils shoot twice towards the right - section 2-4)

3D Seating Chart

Official Newark Visitor's Guide

Local Watering Holes:
Hell's Kitchen
Market Street Grill
Sagres Bar & Grill
Edison Ale House
McGovern's Tavern
Taste Venue
Dinosaur BBQ
Bello's Bar and Grill
Mercato Tomato Pie
Redd's Biergarten

Hotel Information:
Hotel Indigo
Marriott Courtyard Hotel (outside Prudential Center)
Hilton Hotel in Newark
Robert Treat Hotel
Hampton Inn in Harrison
*The Prudential Center is not far from Newark Airport, so you can always find hotels near there as well.*

Autograph Information:
For Devils autographs it's on Lafeyette Street, walking towards Broad Street, right before the VIP parking garage. You'll probably see a bunch of people standing out there.

For visiting teams it's on Edison Street, walking towards Broad Street, right past the Devils Den (directly opposite from where the home team comes out).

The last Pru Center thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=2164901&page=20

NEW: A link to the directory of the new food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91981831&postcount=989
And a link to the menus of said food stands: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=91133597&postcount=578

Club seat access:
Section 7 & 9 – (Rows GL1 to 5): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 6 and above: No club access.

Section 18 & 20 (Rows GL1 to 8): The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You̢۪ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet. Rows 9 and above: No club access

Section 8 & 19 (all rows) – The newly designed private clubs invite guests to experience a lively atmosphere with the best sight lines. You’ll receive luxury seating, access to the newly renovated clubs and an all-inclusive gourmet buffet.
Mod Note:
Tickets can be bought/sold for personal use.
HFBoards.com is not a forum you can use to sell tickets for profit.
HFBoards also does not sponsor/endorse any deals . Buyer beware.

Last edited by a moderator:

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
I filled out the form yesterday for the free tickets, and I'm just waiting on the e-mail. It's been over 24 hours, but I'm not worried. If anything I'm just hoping that I actually will get the free tickets

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I filled out the form yesterday for the free tickets, and I'm just waiting on the e-mail. It's been over 24 hours, but I'm not worried. If anything I'm just hoping that I actually will get the free tickets

Check spam or junk, you probably should have gotten it by now.

I was able to get 2 in section 102 for the Wild game, pumped about it. :yo:

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
i received my email about 7 hours after i filled out the form for the tickets yesterday

i picked section 6 row 7 tickets for free to the home opener. also bought tickets to the saturday game against wild.

so excited.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Anyone know how to get the free tickets by downloading the app? I uninstalled NHL and Devils app, and re-installed them both. Didn't see any message about free tickets.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Anyone know how to get the free tickets by downloading the app? I uninstalled NHL and Devils app, and re-installed them both. Didn't see any message about free tickets.

Make sure you make the Devils your preferred team on the app. Try clicking around the links where tickets are.

NJDevils7

Feb 13, 2007
New York
Make sure you make the Devils your preferred team on the app. Try clicking around the links where tickets are.

Yea idk. I chose the Devils as favorite team, I clicked the link to buy tickets through the app...nothing coming up.

Possibly because I signed into NHL app with an existing account (I have the NHL Live subscription) ?

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I filled the form out yesterday around this time, still have yet to receive an email. checked my spam folder, too.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yea idk. I chose the Devils as favorite team, I clicked the link to buy tickets through the app...nothing coming up.

Possibly because I signed into NHL app with an existing account (I have the NHL Live subscription) ?

I tried just about everything and can't get the offer to show. I'm on an android phone and I tried my android tablet and nothing on either.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I tried just about everything and can't get the offer to show. I'm on an android phone and I tried my android tablet and nothing on either.

A buddy of mine did it. He deleted the app, reinstalled it and picked the Devils as his favorite team, and then scrolled through the app for a few mins clicking around the tabs on the bottom (standings, Devils, scores, etc). When he went back to the Devils, the offer showed, filled out the form, and got an email a few hours later with the code to receive tickets.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I did get the e-mail for the free tickets yesterday fwiw. But like with anything else the Devils manage to screw up the simplest things for too many people. Their motto seems to be overpromise and underdeliver.

I was so turned off by the reward prizes and point totals I haven't even looked at it again for a few weeks.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Single ticket for the 28th vs Chi and the 29th against TB available. Seat is in 116 row 11 seat 8. Looking for $27 each or take both for $45. Have hard tickets so I can mail them to you. PM me if interested.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
still haven't gotten the email.

anyone know of any other deals for opening night? I know of the State Employee deal. any others?

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I did get the e-mail for the free tickets yesterday fwiw. But like with anything else the Devils manage to screw up the simplest things for too many people. Their motto seems to be overpromise and underdeliver.

I was so turned off by the reward prizes and point totals I haven't even looked at it again for a few weeks.

What happened? Mine was super easy.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I signed up like Wednesday, haven't gotten an email for the free tix

my girlfriend did it last night and she got an email for free tix already

maybe because they already have my email and I've bought a bunch of tickets before? I don't know.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I signed up like Wednesday, haven't gotten an email for the free tix

my girlfriend did it last night and she got an email for free tix already

maybe because they already have my email and I've bought a bunch of tickets before? I don't know.

Does she have an iPhone and you Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->