HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftwing

May 26, 2007
Is there anyone in Client Services on weekend game days? Anyone know how to talk to a human about tickets today without going to box office?

Got credit back for a game I had to miss and want to go tonight. My rep isn't back until Monday and the 800 number is disconnected.

MPink87

Mar 22, 2010
Maybe someone can answer my question. I'm thinking about going tonight. It's my birthday tomorrow so I'm considering splurging and getting tickets in section 19. The listing doesn't say that they are club seats, but I was under the belief that all seats in that section are. Can anyone confirm that all of section 19 is club seats and includes food in the lounge?

leftwing

May 26, 2007
All clubs are definitely not lounge and food inclusive. I'm short on details but can confirm that.

Seem to recall all the middle section is and the first five rows of the other two. Hopefully someone with specifics can comment. Ghost town in here today.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If you received a food donation ticket voucher last night, here are the games available.

TML
Vanc
Nash

Lower level seats available right now.

Team Concept

Jul 11, 2002
Wingdale, New York
All clubs are definitely not lounge and food inclusive. I'm short on details but can confirm that.

Seem to recall all the middle section is and the first five rows of the other two. Hopefully someone with specifics can comment. Ghost town in here today.

I am also looking at buying resale club seats. I think sections 8 and 19 are all club and I think the first 9 rows of the sections on either side of 8 and 19 are club?? Anyone have answer to this question?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
If you received a food donation ticket voucher last night, here are the games available.

TML
Vanc
Nash

Lower level seats available right now.

There is an order processing fee of $6.75. I don't remember being charged this last year, anyone else having this issue?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
There shouldn't be, log out and try again later.

But, maybe TM is actually charging it now.

I tried that and didn't work, still a good deal though and for a good cause so it's whatever, more ****** on ticketmaster then anything else but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I tried that and didn't work, still a good deal though and for a good cause so it's whatever, more ****** on ticketmaster then anything else but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

Yeah agree.
Big picture, a pair of lower level blue line seats for $6.75 plus helping out people in need.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
OK. So when exactly do you enter the redemption code? Before selecting your seats or during checkout? When I try before selecting seats, I get an invalid code message.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Never mind me. Clueless would be me. Anyway, what really sucks is 3 available seats when all I want are 2 and Ticketbastard says I can't leave a seat open. What BS.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Never mind me. Clueless would be me. Anyway, what really sucks is 3 available seats when all I want are 2 and Ticketbastard says I can't leave a seat open. What BS.

Did you end up getting anything? Can you let me know if you got charged for the fee as well? Just want to make sure it's not just me

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Did you end up getting anything? Can you let me know if you got charged for the fee as well? Just want to make sure it's not just me

Well, here's the deal. Somehow we wound up with 2 vouchers - I think the woman who gave them to us didn't realize it. Anyway, we did get the tickets for Toronto in the upper level section 109 front row and all 4 seats together. And yes, we got hit $6.75 for each pair of tickets. As a previous post mentioned, it's for a good cause so no big deal. But maybe Ticketbastard could donate the fee also. Riiiigggghhhhtttt.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Well, here's the deal. Somehow we wound up with 2 vouchers - I think the woman who gave them to us didn't realize it. Anyway, we did get the tickets for Toronto in the upper level section 109 front row and all 4 seats together. And yes, we got hit $6.75 for each pair of tickets. As a previous post mentioned, it's for a good cause so no big deal. But maybe Ticketbastard could donate the fee also. Riiiigggghhhhtttt.

You'll get to see Austin Mathews first game at The Rock.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Question for STHs. If you sell tickets using TicketExchange and choose to be paid with account credit, how/where do you view the transaction and the $$$ being applied to your account? Is the seller credit applied to your Devils account or is it an account separate from your Devils account?

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Question for STHs. If you sell tickets using TicketExchange and choose to be paid with account credit, how/where do you view the transaction and the $$$ being applied to your account? Is the seller credit applied to your Devils account or is it an account separate from your Devils account?

Personally I just take the cash now so I don't have to worry about it or keep track of it. I find it easier then relying on the team to actually give me the credit. I'm not 100% on this but I believe the credit goes towards your next invoice so either playoffs or next season. Someone else would have to confirm that though.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
There is an order processing fee of $6.75. I don't remember being charged this last year, anyone else having this issue?

FYI I redeemed food voucher tickets today and was not charged a processing fee.
I selected the Will Call option.

And, another FYI, if anyone has not redeemed their vouchers yet, there are still very good seats available.
Lower level, center ice mezz.

Last edited:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Next two home games promo

Happy Thanksgiving from the Devils!

We want you to spend the holidays with us next week, so we're giving you a 30% discount on tickets for the games on November 23 and November 25.

The Devils host the Toronto Maple Leafs on November 23 and the Detroit Red Wings on November 25.

Use offer code SNEAKPEEK or SNEAKPEAK for both games.

Last edited:

Bailey123

Mar 2, 2014
Anyone want to swap tickets. Wednesday for Friday. I have two seats section in Section 16 on Wednesday. Looking for 2 on Friday. Thanks

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
I have 2 tickets for the 12/9 game vs St. Louis in Section 5 Row 13. I'm asking $90 for the pair via Paypal. These are mobile entry tickets. Message me if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad