HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
yes, actually.

That seems to be the issue from what I can gather.

Everyone I know who has an iPhone and attempted this got their tickets.

2 people I know with Androids never received the email, one of them called the Devils and had them manually resolve for him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

2 people I know with Androids never received the email, one of them called the Devils and had them manually resolve for him.

People on NJDevs say the same thing, that it's Android users having the issues.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
If you really want the tix you can always pick up the phone and call.

Yeah extra step/effort but a method to resolve.

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014

Make that 3.
I called my rep and she sent me the link for the free tickets.
One of the games was for the opener tomorrow night.

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
anyone use the upgrade seats thing on the app before? if im in row 7 how much do you think it would be to move all the way to glass seats?

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
anyone use the upgrade seats thing on the app before? if im in row 7 how much do you think it would be to move all the way to glass seats?

Maybe $10 to the usher to get him/her to ignore you when you move to the empty row?:naughty:

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
How on earth is the Carolina game on November 8th, a Tuesday, almost sold out?

They hold tickets that will be released as we get closer to that date.
Keep checking back.

Unless it's a NJEA or boyscouts night which has been known to fill the rink in a random/obscure night in the past.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
They hold tickets that will be released as we get closer to that date.
Keep checking back.

Unless it's a NJEA or boyscouts night which has been known to fill the rink in a random/obscure night in the past.

That's what I was thinking as far as tickets being held back. I went to use my wife's promo code and there are only upper level tickets left, a couple of 3 seat sections in the 100s but they won't allow only two to be purchased. It's annoying because I got lower level for the Minny game on a Saturday. Thought for sure I'd get great seats for the Canes game.

sonnyisles

Apr 6, 2006
I am interested in bringing my grandson to the Devils vs Oilers game on January 7th. He's only 9 so I'd like to get decent seats for him. Does anyone have seats in the lower level that they would be willing to trade? I have Islanders season tix. I'd be willing to trade any game except against the Rangers. If so, please PM me.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I can't even get my rep to fix my own tickets let alone deal with this.

Me either ... I keep calling Cori Younghans (since she is still my rep, according to my account home page), and yet she insists on ignoring me. :sarcasm: Strange, because she was so good last year

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
Me either ... I keep calling Cori Younghans (since she is still my rep, according to my account home page), and yet she insists on ignoring me. :sarcasm: Strange, because she was so good last year
I got news for you. She's gone.
Resigned a few months ago.
She was my rep too - great.
Meredith is now my rep who is also very good.
She may be your rep also.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I got news for you. She's gone.
Resigned a few months ago.
She was my rep too - great.
Meredith is now my rep who is also very good.
She may be your rep also.

I know ... I was kidding. I was sarcastically noting that the Devils have not managed to update the name of my rep on my account page.

Meredith is my rep, and has been very responsive. She's great (as was Cori) ... the person/people responsible for basic things like maintaining the membership home page ... not so much

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Have a pair for Saturday night v. Tampa in 228 row 6. Can transfer from my Ticketmaster account which you can then use for mobile entry into the arena. Tickets are free so whoever PM's me first gets them.

Edit - Spoken for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->