HF Official Devils '17-18 Ticket/All Things Pru Center Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
So now that every state can legalize sports betting, how long before Prudential Center gets NCAA March Madness games again? Will the NCAA hold a grudge?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Reactions: dbv

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Fan fest is cancelled prior to tonight's Misfits concert due to rain.

Here is important info regarding what you can bring into Prudential Center tonight.
Ex: no cellphones

Prudential Center (@PruCenter) on Twitter
How the hell can you have an event in 2018 and not allow people to bring their cellphones??? Why not just ban people from wearing pants or shoes from entering the venue while you are at it. I hope they end up having a gigantic riot when they try to enforce it. Also many of the tickets are digital right? How the f*** are people going to get in???

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
How the hell can you have an event in 2018 and not allow people to bring their cellphones??? Why not just ban people from wearing pants or shoes from entering the venue while you are at it. I hope they end up having a gigantic riot when they try to enforce it. Also many of the tickets are digital right? How the **** are people going to get in???

I'm sure it's the band's request, they don't seem to want anyone taking any video and putting it on YouTube

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If it's the request of the band and there are digital tickets, then they're (the band) truly *******s.
Glen Danzig is a terrible human being so that wouldn't suprise me in the least. Oh and here's an unpopular take: American Psycho (which didn't feature Danzig) is actually the best Misfits album. It's certainly better than any solo Danzig work.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Glen Danzig is a terrible human being so that wouldn't suprise me in the least. Oh and here's an unpopular take: American Psycho (which didn't feature Danzig) is actually the best Misfits album. It's certainly better than any solo Danzig work.

You're not going tonight?

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
You're not going tonight?
Just didn't have the money as I'm in an area (Putnam County) that has been declared a disaster area so funds went to more important things (I was relatively lucky in Brewster but Lake Carmel where the rest of my immediate family lives got killed and they still have no power).

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
The show was fun enough. Although people were somewhat upset that they didn't play 138.

I knew about the phone thing beforehand and just put mine in my sock, no issues and I took photos and video throughout.

The pouches were ripped open and all over the floor in the restroom nearest to me anyway.

sabremike

Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The show was fun enough. Although people were somewhat upset that they didn't play 138.

I knew about the phone thing beforehand and just put mine in my sock, no issues and I took photos and video throughout.

The pouches were ripped open and all over the floor in the restroom nearest to me anyway.
Video is all over YouTube HAHAHAHAHA!!!! So much for their no phone bullcrap!

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
I've seen artists ask that show attendees not use their phones to just enjoy the music, but this is the first time I recall seeing such an aggressive policy.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I've seen artists ask that show attendees not use their phones to just enjoy the music, but this is the first time I recall seeing such an aggressive policy.
I first saw it with zhu, which I was kind of ok with given that he was trying to emulate the daft punk anonymous dj thing. Then came a few stand-up acts, which I understand even more so given that they have yet to make money off of that material yet.

But Glen, Jerry, and Doyle playing 35 year-old songs? Get the **** out of here.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Funny how he had almost the exact same dishes that my family ordered when we went: the cornbread, chicken ‘n waffles, dorowat rigatoni (our favorite!), and the 973 pizza. We also had the shrimp and grits which this reviewer did not.

It really is exceptionally good food, and it’s awesome that it is right in Newark. Plus the Hahne’s Building it’s in is very neat and worth walking through. I recommend everyone check this place out. But the reviewer is also correct that it’s not for someone who is price sensitive. It costs a lot and portions aren’t too huge. If you’re someone willing to pay for a great meal, then you won’t be disappointed. And the place was packed with locals when we went on a weeknight. Reservations are a must!

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Love the Member Seat Upgrade & Relocation for STH. Everything offered is an upgrade, even the relocations. Guess if you want to downgrade or move to a section that costs less than what you currently pay, you need to call your rep. :thumbd:

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Love the Member Seat Upgrade & Relocation for STH. Everything offered is an upgrade, even the relocations. Guess if you want to downgrade or move to a section that costs less than what you currently pay, you need to call your rep. :thumbd:

I noticed that ... and some "upgrades" were not available, either (I am/was considering the terrace tables).

Also noticed that, based on availability at/above my current price point, and assuming there are a fair # of lower priced seats available ... the season ticket holder base hasn't grown very much

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
I was not planning on upgrading but played around with the map yesterday. My friends and I are in the cheapest price point, the defend twice balcony upper rows ($1,283 per seat) and I had the option to select the five of those (3 singles and 1 pair) that remained. There were definitely more empties, but not a tremendous amount, in the price tier for the seats immediately below ours ($1,601 per seat). The lack of availability for the cheap seats tells me there would be more takers at that price point.

The rest of the balconies and lowers did not seem too bad. The uppers are an absolute bloodbath - the two center sections, 212 and 229 ($2,075 per seat), are mostly empty and section 231 ($1,729 per seat) is nearly entirely empty. The defend side uppers, on both sides of the arena, weren't available; guess they save those for groups. Not sure what the deal is with the far corners and wonder if anyone is still grandfathered or if they have long been flushed out. Also, the balcony tables did not show as available for me either even though I am pretty sure some of them are empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad